What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

CrazyEel

Bench
Meh! If a man is standing in the middle of the forest and there is no woman around to hear what he's saying, is he still wrong?

Suitman

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Meh! If a man is standing in the middle of the forest and there is no woman around to hear what he's saying, is he still wrong?

Yes. Even if women don't hear things, you are always wrong. Just ask 'em!! :lol:

Suity

CrazyEel

Bench
Suitman said:
Yes. Even if women don't hear things, you are always wrong. Just ask 'em!! :lol:

Suity
Ask them? Are you nuts! A woman will lie about anything, just to stay in practice. All they have is intuition and that is merely the result of millions of years of not thinking. :D

Suitman

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Ask them? Are you nuts! A woman will lie about anything, just to stay in practice. All they have is intuition and that is merely the result of millions of years of not thinking. :D

Which is why they can't read a street directory. :sarcasm:

Suity

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
# 627

Crazy, Instant Karma's gonna get you...
Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints. Just in case though, does anyone know if coffins have lifetime guarantees?

CrazyEel

Bench
LOL, The 50-50-95 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 95% probability you'll get it wrong.

Suitman

Post Whore
sportive cupid said:
oh dear could it be that I fell for the trick,or laid the bait

Oh dear, could it be that I took it? Oh my, never saw that coming. You woman are just too smart. :lol:

Suity

parra pete

Referee
CrazyEel said:
What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less.
Its just mind over matter...I don't mind, and you don't matter...:sarcasm:

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
Its just mind over matter...I don't mind, and you don't matter...:sarcasm:
Hmmm, mind over matter eh! Is it possible for someone to become addicted to therapy? And If so, how would you treat them?

Latest posts