What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

CrazyEel

Bench
Hellsy said:
:lol:
So you guys posting with the number of your post is OK then??
:lol:
Of course not Hellsy, people doing that like Eela are just staight up post whores. :(

The rest of us always post highly intellectual insights! :cool:

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag so much? :D

Hellsy

Immortal
Highly intellectual insights!
You guys are funny :LOL:

Eela - U R a Post Whore :LOL: :LOL:

**wonders how long this thread will go on**

CrazyEel

Bench
Not only is he a post whore but the best to borrow money from, I only ever borrow money from pessimists - they don't ever expect it back!

parra pete

Referee
Its not gonna be me. You can take the boy out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the boy.

Where is Damian.......#666

parra pete

Referee
Thanks . I never gave up smoking because I didn't want to be known as a Quitter. (I did really on July 2, 1988)

Reminds me of the bloke who was severely disabled when he was born. All he wanted for his 21st was arms and legs. When he was granted his wish, he got pist, walked in front of a train, and was killed.
Moral of the story..He should have quit while he was a head....

CrazyEel

Bench
TheParraboy said:
What happens when you get scared half to death, twice? :oops:
You'd still be 1/4 alive eh!

1/2 of 1 = 1/2;
1/2 of remaining 1/2 = 1/4

May explain why cemeteries raise burial cost based on the cost of living. :shock:

Glenn

First Grade
parra pete said:
Thanks . I never gave up smoking because I didn't want to be known as a Quitter. (I did really on July 2, 1988)

Reminds me of the bloke who was severely disabled when he was born. All he wanted for his 21st was arms and legs. When he was granted his wish, he got pist, walked in front of a train, and was killed.
Moral of the story..He should have quit while he was a head....

~Groan~

CrazyEel

Bench
hineyrulz said:
More classic comedy from PP.
PP and comedy hmmm...:-k
That reminds me, if you spin an oriental man in a circle three times, does he become disoriented? [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Latest posts