What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
Like grains through an hour glass, so are the Days of our Lives...
How come Patch is back in D O O L?
Is he like Lazarus with a triple by pass? (No, not Glen Lazarus)

parra pete

Referee
There's talk on the street; it sounds so familiar
Great expectations, everybody's watching you
People you meet, they all seem to know you
Even your old friends treat you like you're something new

Dio come lately, the new kid in town
Everybody loves you, so don't let them down

dazeely

First Grade
parra pete said:
Like grains through an hour glass, so are the Days of our Lives...
How come Patch is back in D O O L?
Is he like Lazarus with a triple by pass? (No, not Glen Lazarus)

lets hope your not serious. surely you don't watch D O O L. if so you should be banned from the forum.

parra pete

Referee
dazeely said:
lets hope your not serious. surely you don't watch D O O L. if so you should be banned from the forum.

It was on when I was at the doctors. I used to watch it about fifteen years ago when we had our Motel. It used to be on in the rooms when we were making the beds.
I knew all about it way back then.. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Owning a Motel was God's revenge. When I was a young bloke I didn't make my bed..Then I ended up making everyones for 10 years and 73 days..but who was counting. :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
Can't believe the last post in the thread was way back on the 16/10. And to make things worse it was by PP. Can't have that now can we.

Hi Hi...........

parra pete

Referee
hineyrulz said:
Good work Daz.

Good work. I can't fathom that one!!!!

Is this a tag team????
If so, the gloves will be off. No more Mister Nice Guy.
"Go ahead, make my day!"

Go on, get outta here you young kids...:p

TheParraboy

Staff member
parra pete

I just want you to know here and now

I am in no way shape or form in affilitaion with anyone else on these forums unless its behind your back

parra pete

Referee
That's a comforting post..But I have a feeling the long knives are out. I don't trust hiney
Just a few things he has posted makes me aware that he is not the 'good guy' hemakes out to be.
And rest assurede Parraboy. you won't get under MY Guard as you power towards 2000

carson

Juniors
parra pete said:
That's a comforting post..But I have a feeling the long knives are out. I don't trust hiney
Just a few things he has posted makes me aware that he is not the 'good guy' hemakes out to be.
And rest assurede Parraboy. you won't get under MY Guard as you power towards 2000

I guess when you get to parra pete's age its generally a good idea not to trust your "hiney".

Latest posts