What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think parra pete is still reeling from my unexpected and outstanding triumph
Hence blaming everyone for his massive choke
Im not sure he can recover in time to challenge for the 2000th

ahh well, 939 to go lads :)

parra pete

Referee
You are all going to get the evil eye. How many of you are old enough to remember Kiwi coming from last to win trhe Melbourne Cup, or the Mighty Might and Power to lead all the way to win the Caulfield Cup, both ridden by the Pumper.
I am equal to producing either performance to get to the 2000th post - and the first on the 100th page...
The race is on...Give it your best shot :lol:

carson

Juniors
parra pete said:
You are all going to get the evil eye. How many of you are old enough to remember Kiwi coming from last to win trhe Melbourne Cup, or the Mighty Might and Power to lead all the way to win the Caulfield Cup, both ridden by the Pumper.
I am equal to producing either performance to get to the 2000th post - and the first on the 100th page...

I think a more apt comparison would have been kingston town being pipped on the line by Gurner's lane, only I don't think you can blame Malcolm Johnston's poor ride for you not getting the spoils (unless there is something you are not telling us).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
parra pete said:
The pumper also led all the way to win the Melbourne cup on might and power ;-)

parra pete

Referee
Being there to see Might and Power win the Caulfield Cup is one of my memorable moments of following sport.
Greg Hall, who was on Doriemus, said that coming around the turn at Caulfield he tought he had hit the front..Then he looked down and saw Might and Power about a further 9 lengths down the track and doing it easy. What a Mighty horse, and I am pleased to say I saw it in one of its great wins.
Vo Rogue was another fantastic front runner, an excitement machine trained by the late Vic Rail...

parra pete

Referee
After today'sw inflation figures and an almost certain interest rate rise...It is looking like it may be BYE BYE johnnie.

HOW TO START YOUR DAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

1. Create a "new folder" on your computer.

2. Name it "John Howard"

3. Send it to the trash.

4. Empty the trash.

5. Your computer will ask you: "Do you really want to get rid of "John
Howard"?

6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button.

7. Repeat, as required.

Sport, politics and religion don't mix..

parra pete

Referee
TheParraboy said:
btw I was born in 1986
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

parra pete

Referee
Not cooking...brewing...
"We're brewing up a storm" I am keeping my eyes on Parraboy and Hiney. Two snakes in the grass who are out to end my domination of this thread as it powers towards 100 pages....:sarcasm:

Latest posts