What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
What about Bye Bye to a "coppa tea and a fourpenny bon", and bye bye to the Ashes in cricket.. 5-0...
Were you with someone or by yourself nineteen years ago? :lol:

parra pete

Referee
Suitman said:
Nope.

All I can see is a lot of wo wo's.

LAST POST.

Suity

Titty bum titty bum titty bum bum bum
Titty bum totty bum titty bum bum bum
BUM, titty bum bum bum.

:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Titty bum totty bum titty bum bum bum
BUM, titty bum bum bum.

I understand that one.

:lol: :lol:

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Where did the Lone Ranger take his rubbish.....?????

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump..To the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump.... Good one to tease the Grand kids with.....

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Where did the Lone Ranger take his rubbish.....?????

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump dump dump..To the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump.... Good one to tease the Grand kids with.....

Man, that's a REAL oldie, but it still makes me chuckle. :lol:

Suity

parra pete

Referee
What about the chook that went into the Library and said to the librarian ...
Book book book book...The Librarian gave it a book, and about 5 minutes later the chook came back and said book book book..same thing happened five minutes later, so she followed him out. He went round the corner and gave it to a frog which said "Redit" Redit.

I think my eight year old grand daughter told me that one....

TheParraboy

Staff member
'A lion woke up one morning feeling really rowdy and mean. He went out and cornered a small monkey and roared, "Who is mightiest of all jungle animals?"
The trembling monkey says, "You are, mighty lion!

Later, the lion confronts a ox and fiercely bellows, "Who is the mightiest of all jungle animals?" The terrified ox stammers, "Oh great lion, you are the mightiest animal in the jungle!"

On a roll now, the lion swaggers up to an elephant and roars, "Who is mightiest of all jungle animals?" Fast as lightning, the elephant snatches up the lion with his trunk, slams him against a tree half a dozen times leaving the lion feeling like it'd been run over by a safari wagon. The elephant then stomps on the lion till it looks like a corn tortilla and ambles away. The lion lets out a moan of pain, lifts his head weakly and hollers after the elephant - "Just because you don't know the answer, you don't have to get so upset about it

parra pete

Referee
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than just the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter if you are a lion or gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running

parra pete

Referee
Bye bye to Justin the Prawn.

A Tale of Two PrawnsFar away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean two prawns were swimming around in the sea. One was called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area.
Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm fed up with being a prawn. I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten."
A large mysterious cod appeared and said, "Your wish is granted." Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.
Time passed (as it invariably does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realize that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.
While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn.
He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. (The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse).
Looking around the gathering at the reef he realized he couldn't see his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked.
"He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark," came the reply.
Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode.As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted: "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again."
Christian replied, "No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark, the enemy and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner."
Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed."

"I've found Cod. I'm a Prawn again Christian."

TheParraboy

Staff member
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence.
Interested in what the little girl was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

:oops:

Latest posts