What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye for now!

hey everyone just been told I have the jack dancer and have quite a fight on my hands I want to take this opportunity to say I’ve enjoyed the years on the forum jousting with various posters and discussing and debating with various members about our team we all love and to objective view old timer and Dennis papanaiou I probably come across as a complete wanker but I never intended to be personal and did enjoy the banter back and forth even if it got a bit heated at times not the news I was expecting but I’ll put up a mean fight and need to go and concentrate on that now so bye everybody all the best to you all and go the saints we’re still in this up to our eyeballs!

merahputih

Juniors
hey everyone just been told I have the jack dancer and have quite a fight on my hands I want to take this opportunity to say I’ve enjoyed the years on the forum jousting with various posters and discussing and debating with various members about our team we all love and to objective view old timer and Dennis papanaiou I probably come across as a complete wanker but I never intended to be personal and did enjoy the banter back and forth even if it got a bit heated at times not the news I was expecting but I’ll put up a mean fight and need to go and concentrate on that now so bye everybody all the best to you all and go the saints we’re still in this up to our eyeballs!
Hi WCD. Sorry to hear this. I am a comparative newcomer to the forum but I enjoy your posts and the interplay with other posters (even the rude ones!). My wife had a serious bout with "Jack the Dancer"a few years ago but thanks to some new drugs that have been developed recently she is now in the clear. I hope you have similar success. All the best!

Hi WCD. Sorry to hear this. I am a comparative newcomer to the forum but I enjoy your posts and the interplay with other posters (even the rude ones!). My wife had a serious bout with "Jack the Dancer"a few years ago but thanks to some new drugs that have been developed recently she is now in the clear. I hope you have similar success. All the best!
Thanks mate all the best to you and your wife too

Life's Good

Coach

Not the news anyone wants to hear. Going by your combative nature I'd expect you will belt the living daylights of 'Jack'. All the best to you and your family.

Old Timer

Coach
WCD
Sorry to hear you have a battle on your hands but no doubt you have the right personality to look it in the eye and then spit at it.
I wish you well and suggest that whilst you need to concentrate fully on the rocky road ahead you will also need some worthwhile distraction, so please drop in from time to time and enlighten us with a pearl of wisdom or 2.
In the meantime do something that Price couldn’t do and that’s keep your chin up.
Best regards
OT

WCD
Sorry to hear you have a battle on your hands but no doubt you have the right personality to look it in the eye and then spit at it.
I wish you well and suggest that whilst you need to concentrate fully on the rocky road ahead you will also need some worthwhile distraction, so please drop in from time to time and enlighten us with a pearl of wisdom or 2.
In the meantime do something that Price couldn’t do and that’s keep your chin up.
Best regards
OT
I will old timer thanks all the best

emu62

Juniors

All the very best West Coast,. Got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer over a year ago , finished my chemo & still going, Its not easy at times but try hard to keep a positive attitude use all that dragon spirit you have inside & fight like crazy, Good luck buddy. You Can Do It

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Wish you all the best mate.
I know you will fight it all the way and beat it.
Good luck mate god bless.