What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Week Boredom Breaker: Name that Eel

strider

Post Whore
I wqs too young when guys like Kolc and Murray played, so dunno if maybe they would be better than some others

Gazzamatta

Coach
Am watching last year's Semi V Bunnys. 18 mins in. Fu*k Lane, fu*k Dunster, fu*k Takarangi, fu*k Gennings. 6 nil, ktc.

lingard

Coach
I wqs too young when guys like Kolc and Murray played, so dunno if maybe they would be better than some others
Kolc and Murray were both very, very good half-backs. Kolc, I think, played for Australia in a world cup.
Best halfbacks Eels have ever had would have to be:
Sterling
Kolc
Murry
John Simon
Mitch Moses
In that order IMO.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Kolc and Murray were both very, very good half-backs. Kolc, I think, played for Australia in a world cup.
Sterling
Kolc
Murry
John Simon
Mitch Moses
In that order IMO.
Terry Reynolds
Brian Winney
Ivor Lingard
All reasonable players.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sterling
Kolc
Murry
John Simon
Mitch Moses
In that order IMO.
I thought John Simon was excellent. Then after one finals series Smith just f**ked him off. It was bizarre.

Latest posts