What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C GRADE FOR GUILDFORD IN SEASON 2005

Rylesy

Juniors
Anyone who is interested in playing for the Club Brett Kenny played for many years ago, please contact me at secretary@guildfordowls.com.au

Guildford will have 2 C Grade Teams. Anyone wishing to play for Guildford, please contact me as soon as possible as training for C Grade starts in October 2004.

Rylesy

Juniors
Now Suity that is the funniest thing I have read..... Yes didn't you make it like 15 years ago...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I haven't decided yet if I'll play next year but even if i did want to sign for Guilford I dont think i'll be able to train until December.

Rylesy

Juniors
AlexTheEel said:
I haven't decided yet if I'll play next year but even if i did want to sign for Guilford I dont think i'll be able to train until December.

It is OK AlexTheEel..... I don't think it would be a major problem as we are aiming for 2 teams. :D

Rylesy

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Im playing for guildford next year along with mono_Mal and a few others. Should be fun.

Good Stuff....... Yes I know Mono_Mal. Good to see you are coming across! :)

Rylesy

Juniors
_goParra said:
what are the options for 25 year old rookies (who never have played)

You best option is to play for an A GRADE DIVISION 3!!! Don't know if we will have a side but I am hoping. I will keep you posted, if we are recruiting a 3rd Division A Grade Team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would love to play.

However, I have never played the game and my fitness levels aren't terrific.

Although I did manage to play 20 minutes of soccer at striker, which was quite hectic ...

I'm working on the fitness (I am sure I could play 20 minutes or so).

But I haven't played before.

Rylesy

Juniors
We have excellent players coming across next year for C Grade. A Grade is very much in the air still...... but yes we have alot of players coming across to Guildford next year.

Rylesy

Juniors
There will be trials for sure! Trials are usually in March and April.....

We dont know what positions are in demand until regos start happening.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So what were the details?

I'm 19, but will be 20 next year.

I am not extremely fit and I haven't played before.

Would I be eligible to play?

Latest posts