What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2008 JBC

LimeTime

Juniors
There will be no dropping to 7th , in a verry fast paced and physical encounter ,Cabra won the local derby 40-22 after trailing 17- 10 at 1/2 time :D

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
There will be no dropping to 7th , in a verry jufast paced and physical encounter ,Cabra won the local derby 40-22 after trailing 17- 10 at 1/2 time :D
YEE HAH !!.. Thats right limey.. saw u at the Game mate u looked Busy there tonite, at the grounds.. &..u Tell that Roland dude that, The Juggernaught Rolls on !!.. :lol:we OWNED:lol: Mounties in that second half, lets just see what Tricks Roland gonna pull out of his majic hat !!This Time....:sarcasm::sarcasm:

LimeTime

Juniors
YEE HAH !!.. Thats right limey.. saw u at the Game mate u looked Busy there tonite, at the grounds.. &..u Tell that Roland dude that, The Juggernaught Rolls on !!.. :lol:we OWNED:lol: Mounties in that second half, lets just see what Tricks Roland gonna pull out of his majic hat !!This Time....:sarcasm::sarcasm:
yes it was a kind of busy night ,but I enjoyed every second of it:D & I can't wait till Sunday's game against Wenty

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
yes it was a kind of busy night ,but I enjoyed every second of it:D & I can't wait till game against Wenty
.Wenty better Turn up to play they may have steamed rolled us earlier in the season.. But then was then..spoke to Francis & Louis last night:shock: their primed for a Big one come sunday..said they want to "up the Anti Because our wenty magpie cousins:x Bagged :xus about it !!...

Roland

Juniors
Great win by Cabra, that makes a double against Mounties. Erina and Belrose both lost so Cabra are 3 points clear with 6 games to go.

LimeTime

Juniors
Great win by Cabra, that makes a double against Mounties. Erina and Belrose both lost so Cabra are 3 points clear with 6 games to go.
It was a fantatic game and the boys seem to have hit some great form .as I said before I cant wait till sunday :D

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
James Trotter Back in Training, seems Fully Fit...not 2sure if starting.. or coming of the Bench !!..

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Great win by the Local boys.. & ..Great scoreline, considering the Appalling conditions outthere at Cabra.. for some strange reason my wenty supporter cousins Departed from the Grounds Early..must be the weather.. But I'm 100% sure..Belrose has got a ..surprise party & welcoming commitee.. waiting for us come saturday arvo..we are in for a Real Battle in this Game...

Ram Man

Juniors
Great win by the Local boys.. & ..Great scoreline, considering the Appalling conditions outthere at Cabra.. for some strange reason my wenty supporter cousins Departed from the Grounds Early..must be the weather.. But I'm 100% sure..Belrose has got a ..surprise party & welcoming commitee.. waiting for us come saturday arvo..we are in for a Real Battle in this Game...

Haha...we sure do Cabra....Our Rubbish Ground is surprise enough for you...:lol:
By the way its a Sunday game this weekend against us (Belrose).

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Haha...we sure do Cabra....Our Rubbish Ground is surprise enough for you...:lol:
By the way its a Sunday game this weekend against us (Belrose).
:lol:..oops sorry Ram man..sunday 3:00pm it is, just saw it on the cabra website.. were not worried bout the Grounds.. were at the stage of the JBC where if u Don't Roll up your sleeves & pull up your socks..your'll get Dusted up ..Dos'nt matter what Team u play.. as i Remember ..Didnt u guys Smash Mounties by 50pts or so ?..&.. u Guys do have some Quality players in yr squad namely.. Jim Curtis.. james Mortimer.. &..the Cameron Brothers & your parocial Belrose crowd might just get u guys home..& u guys won't just hand us the 2pts on a platter.. i'm expectin a Real..:x ARGY BARGY:x.. Out Belrose way come sunday !!..

LimeTime

Juniors

n656648881_700022_1111.jpg

I posted a couple of pics of the game in JBC 2008 thread CABRA

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
n656648881_700022_1111.jpg

I posted a couple of pics of the game in JBC 2008 thread CABRA
yeah Thanx Limey.. Great shot thea of Louis Havin a sunday mudbath..he was really upset after the Game felt he Did'nt contribute enuff in the Game..&..said he had a krap game.. i told him at the end of the Day it's about the 2pts..we Got it..move on!!.. Francis seemed to walk around with a big smile on his face after the Game....

Last edited:

Ram Man

Juniors
:lol:..oops sorry Ram man..sunday 3:00pm it is, just saw it on the cabra website.. were not worried bout the Grounds.. were at the stage of the JBC where if u Don't Roll up your sleeves & pull up your socks..your'll get Dusted up ..Dos'nt matter what Team u play.. as i Remember ..Didnt u guys Smash Mounties by 50pts or so ?..&.. u Guys do have some Quality players in yr squad namely.. Jim Curtis.. james Mortimer.. &..the Cameron Brothers & your parocial Belrose crowd might just get u guys home..& u guys won't just hand us the 2pts on a platter.. i'm expectin a Real..:x ARGY BARGY:x.. Out Belrose way come sunday !!..

Yeah we did get Mounties by 50. We have a few injuries though including myself and Jimmy Curtis. I know Im out for almost the rest of the season.
But we do like playing Cabra, we have had some big battles over the last few years. You were dusting us by 30 in the game earlier this year but we came back in the second half. Its do or die for us this week.....haha the Cameron brothers!!!! :lol:

None of us are actually brothers!
Lee Cameron is from New Zealand
Im not sure where James Cameron is from I think he is a Sydney boy.
Ewan Cameron I think is a Kiwi too.
And I (Shannon) am origianlly from Lismore (Nth NSW) and QLD (Ipswich Jets)
But everyone seems to think we are brothers....its quite funny.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Yeah we did get Mounties by 50. We have a few injuries though including myself and Jimmy Curtis. I know Im out for almost the rest of the season.
But we do like playing Cabra, we have had some big battles over the last few years. You were dusting us by 30 in the game earlier this year but we came back in the second half. Its do or die for us this week.....haha the Cameron brothers!!!! :lol:

None of us are actually brothers!
Lee Cameron is from New Zealand
Im not sure where James Cameron is from I think he is a Sydney boy.
Ewan Cameron I think is a Kiwi too.
And I (Shannon) am origianlly from Lismore (Nth NSW) and QLD (Ipswich Jets)
But everyone seems to think we are brothers....its quite funny.
..:lol:Mate..Funny it is indeed, i'm only going on what that Foxtel commentator Tapp was saying..but hey thats cool..yeah Ya injured aye:shock:.. with jim curtis.. hate 2say it..but thats good news 4us..:lol:u probably marked up against my 2nephews..francis & louis..the vaiotu brothers..both played on the wing..in that Game, ..yeah big fan of JBC Games, the comp is very competative..anyone can win onthe Day.

Roland

Juniors
hey Shannon, what happened to that giant Jared Warren? He looked like a good prospect last year and maybe good backup with all your injuries.

Ram Man

Juniors
hey Shannon, what happened to that giant Jared Warren? He looked like a good prospect last year and maybe good backup with all your injuries.

Mate he had a heap of work commitments that he couldnt get out of.
Speaking of the big man, he actually made a come back on the weekend against Erina. Hes a bit out of nick but he was still running over people with every run. He is a massive human and a champion bloke to boot!

Ram Man

Juniors
..:lol:Mate..Funny it is indeed, i'm only going on what that Foxtel commentator Tapp was saying..but hey thats cool..yeah Ya injured aye:shock:.. with jim curtis.. hate 2say it..but thats good news 4us..:lol:u probably marked up against my 2nephews..francis & louis..the vaiotu brothers..both played on the wing..in that Game, ..yeah big fan of JBC Games, the comp is very competative..anyone can win onthe Day.

Oh yeah I did hear Tapp say that on the televised game between Belrose and Carba earlier in the year...:lol: Considering I am an overweight prop and the other 2 (Lee and James) are wingers, Im not sure where he is getting his information from...:lol:
I did my ankle against Chester Hill a couple of weeks ago. Ive been in a boot for the last 2 weeks and had in injection yesterday so hopefully I can get at least 1 more game in this season.
As far as Jimmy goes, he has a knee problem not sure what it is yet....the Magazine they hand around at JBC games had both Jimmy and myself down as out for the season so they have no confidence in us.
The vaiotu brothers are pretty tough boys to bring down I will give them that...deceptively strong!

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Oh yeah I did hear Tapp say that on the televised game between Belrose and Carba earlier in the year...:lol: Considering I am an overweight prop and the other 2 (Lee and James) are wingers, Im not sure where he is getting his information from...:lol:
I did my ankle against Chester Hill a couple of weeks ago. Ive been in a boot for the last 2 weeks and had in injection yesterday so hopefully I can get at least 1 more game in this season.
As far as Jimmy goes, he has a knee problem not sure what it is yet....the Magazine they hand around at JBC games had both Jimmy and myself down as out for the season so they have no confidence in us.
The vaiotu brothers are pretty tough boys to bring down I will give them that...deceptively strong!
..aahh.. u must be shannon the Canon..yeah its their speed thats Deceptive..[long loping strides]..yeah nobody knows too much about them..as they are Rookies to JBC..From Agrade..my older bro 2sons..louis fairfeild pats/ cabra jnr came from roosters sg ball & Francis fairfield pats/cabra jnr..lasted 3games flegg for Parra eels.. b4 he done his shoulder went back 2cabra Agrade to get fitness up...thru cabras injury toll..he got a lucky break into Cabra JBC.. they are starting to Reap Havoc now..&..if kept injury free & fit..will only Raise Hell to opposition Teams.. hey i hope u guys..[curtis & u].. get in a couple Games b4 the season ends.. its Dudes like u guys that make the Game Exciting & keep us Bludjers on the sideline "Entertained" !!..anyways Good Luck with yr Recovery ..might catch u ..at the game Bro !!..

Ram Man

Juniors
..aahh.. u must be shannon the Canon..yeah its their speed thats Deceptive..[long loping strides]..yeah nobody knows too much about them..as they are Rookies to JBC..From Agrade..my older bro 2sons..louis fairfeild pats/ cabra jnr came from roosters sg ball & Francis fairfield pats/cabra jnr..lasted 3games flegg for Parra eels.. b4 he done his shoulder went back 2cabra Agrade to get fitness up...thru cabras injury toll..he got a lucky break into Cabra JBC.. they are starting to Reap Havoc now..&..if kept injury free & fit..will only Raise Hell to opposition Teams.. hey i hope u guys..[curtis & u].. get in a couple Games b4 the season ends.. its Dudes like u guys that make the Game Exciting & keep us Bludjers on the sideline "Entertained" !!..anyways Good Luck with yr Recovery ..might catch u ..at the game Bro !!..

Shannon the Canon :lol: thats a new one...i have been called Butterbean on the field at times :lol: ...you know what they say...If you cant laugh at yourself...
Yeah thats me...cheers mate, appreciate the good wishes!

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Shannon the Canon :lol: thats a new one...i have been called Butterbean on the field at times :lol: ...you know what they say...If you cant laugh at yourself...
Yeah thats me...cheers mate, appreciate the good wishes!
:lol:eek:nly so True shanon..mate..i take pot shots at myself Too!!..coz if a person can't have a Good laugh at Themselves..they must have some serious issues.. hey i remember u.. was that u that Copped 10mins..in the Bin..:lol:in our last encounter..at cabra sg !!.. mate i live in liverpool.. a fair bit of trekking to your lush & lavish..Belrose sub... mate if u see a kiwi bloke that has a pot belly as Big as a ..beer keg & walks like hes just drank a beer keg.. with a cabra jacket & beannie.. holla out ..henry.. mate i'll hobble down & give ya.. a.. yobbo.. hearty handshake.. win or lose !!..

Last edited:

Latest posts