What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caine/SeuSeu = More Enthusiasm ans Sharper Service

Barromundi

Juniors
Just wanted to know some thoughts from you guys in here but I thought there was definately signs of a more enthusuastic team and dummy half service was much faster ad crisper than we have had with the pensioner.

I think the rest of the team could feel the increased energy on the field - I hope we continue to utilise the both Caine and SeuSeu as quite honestly they both sh*t all over Corey 'I got nothin" Hughes!

Danger

Juniors
Hughes offers nothing in attack... IMO he is good defensively, not many get past him. But he is a hooker, he is supposed to be one of our attacking weapons, it doesn't matter how good his defense is if he can't make a break or lay on a try.

carinashark

First Grade
TC adds to the attack all over but Terence has the dummy half run speed to pinch meters. Hughes is good for verbal abuse and mungrel . I dunno , probably TC .

da brain

Juniors
caine pulled of some big tackles as well as snifs out a gap, seuseu has the big plays in him, i definatley think they are the way to go. clean ball was distibuted all night which added to the speed of our play, i liked it

carcharias

Immortal
Hughes offers nothing in attack... IMO he is good defensively, not many get past him. But he is a hooker, he is supposed to be one of our attacking weapons, it doesn't matter how good his defense is if he can't make a break or lay on a try.

I must be getting old.
I remember when hookers tackled , hooked , started fights in scrums and passed the ball from dummy half.

The Dodger

First Grade
What sort of mistakes Uncle?
well for one, the stupid play of the ball he farked up on when we were on their ten.

im all for tc and seu seu in the line up, but if you think corey did nothing, think again.

not only did he have one of the highest tackle counts, his errors were low, niggles around the ruck and he also has try assists next to his name, not sure but i think he has more than seymour.

has anyone got stats for try assists this year?

Last edited:

Latest posts