What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cairns District Rugby League 2003 - Semi Finals Fever!

Who will win the 2003 CDRL Premiership?

• Innisfail Leprechauns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southern Suburbs Cockatoos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bomber

Bench
Roos, eh? Not the best ground going around.....in fact the best thing I can say about it is that the fans will be close (< 2 metres in most places) from the action.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
sup whiggas,

dirty hoe is back in brisbane...sadly the knee played up. dont miss the heat, but boy were the women up there hotties...especially those irish hoes who wanted some kiwi luvin' ;-)

thought i would update you blokes on a few happenings at a few clubs in cairns.

mossman are going to be crap again. they have signed about 8 players for next season, but most of them are from bundaberg, not the best comp going. they are also short of halves, they have to from bundy, but they are shite, the half is ok, but the 5/8 has no skill. poor mossman, when their best player in billy quaid cant even catch a ball, you know you are in trouble. not all is peaceful in mossman, with their coach steely talking about leaving, and their manager fighting a couple of players and the in fighting with players, not all is positive so early in the season.

iavnhoes have a new coach, with their caoch they were to sign from wynnum not turning up...apparently he is the new ceo of souths logan?? anyway they have signed a player coach. players wise they havent signed any stars, they have talked to basically everyone in the comp, but with their reputation of not paying up, i can see why players arent flocking to the hoes.

brothers look good for next year, they are training hard under horse. they have signed about 9 players for this season, all local, except for the excemption of steve hocking, but he is fat, unfit and old, so we wont go there...but the other players seem quality. brad arthur is a hardnut, im sure he will have them going in his last year as coach.

innisfail have signed up a heap of kiwis again, with the locals not happy, some have even said they wont play under terry aqualina, because he favours the kiwis over the locals. should be a good 1st up trial for them against brothers.

Big Tommy

Juniors
Ease up mud. At least he got to February this time before announcing his season was over.

Season 2003 for him was over in November 2002. :lol: :lol:

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Big Tommy said:
Ease up mud. At least he got to February this time before announcing his season was over.

Season 2003 for him was over in November 2002. :lol: :lol:

who said my season was over thomas???

as for hockings, hes gone to brothers now...but hes as unfit as mud, with a gut to go with it too. i know brad arthur isnt happy about the condition of him and i doubt he will play much 1sts.

mud n blood

Juniors
hang on - I've got a gut to go with my unfitness, too ..... :?

whats wrong with that ? If I hit the line a metre out with a ten metre run-up, I'd back my "approximately 100kg" frame at better than evens to get over !!! :x

Nothing wrong with a gut - as long as you know how to throw it around properly .... :lol:

akdrob

Juniors
I've heard from reliable sources that the Cowboys Young Guns -v- Redcliffe game "mentioned" as being played at Kangaroos could now be played at Atherton. It is a Young Guns home game and they decide the venue. They have said they "owe" the Roosters after last weeks game was washed out. 8)

akdrob

Juniors
CDRL trials this weekend

Mareeba -v- Mossman (a chance for the Sharks :D )
Ivanhoes -v- Yarrabah
Kangaroos -v- Tully
Suburbs -v- Atherton (at Babinda)
Innisfail -v- Brothers

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
I've heard from reliable sources that the Cowboys Young Guns -v- Redcliffe game "mentioned" as being played at Kangaroos could now be played at Atherton. It is a Young Guns home game and they decide the venue.

It was the Cowboys who picked Kangaroos in the first place before they knew Redcliffe had purchased the Club.