What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Season 2024/25

JJ

Immortal
Radlinski says Cleary isn't good enough, then the Warriors say hold my beer and re-sign DWZ... Radlinski is unimpressed, despite the Warriors having a go

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Honestly, if DWZ can learn to defend properly - and he's entitled to, he's been in the NRL for 10 years plus - then I think he's absolutely a re-signing success story. But he's a massive liability on D. No doubt it's up to us to use our width better to create the sort of opportunities he took in 2023, because he is one of the best finishers in the NRL. But he has to get better on the other side of the ball - teams know he's a woeful defender.

Blair

Coach
I don't know whether to laugh or cry but members of the AFL Giants have been suspended after their end-of-year costume party. One turned up dressed as 'Jarryd Hayne' (complete with a blow-up doll) and another turned up as 'the taxi driver'.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I don't know whether to laugh or cry but members of the AFL Giants have been suspended after their end-of-year costume party. One turned up dressed as 'Jarryd Hayne' (complete with a blow-up doll) and another turned up as 'the taxi driver'.
Don’t know what the world is coming too when you can get 4 weeks for dress up at the private function

Blair

Coach
And talking about fairyland I woke up to hear the Black Caps has bowled India out for 46! Unbelievable.
Kohli out on the last ball of the day was huge. But we still have work to do. Bowling India out for 46, in India, just has to mean we win. There's no other way. 1988 was so long ago.

Latest posts