What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all NSWélshmen

_Johnsy

Referee
Lets just remember who the common enemies are during this finals campaign.

Unite as 1.
cue whinges from mexican and banana bitches

melbourne-storm2.jpg

5176997_firstImageIMG.jpg

Dazzat

First Grade
Could you make the Broncos logo a little bigger? Let's face it ... we deserve it.

alexc

I am sure the roosters fans will turn out in the hundreds to see them take on the broncos next week.

Of course the Raiders (and possibly) Warriors are in NSW too.
I am gonna try get down to Friday...both teams will definately aim up.

miccle

Bench
:lol:

Hope it's a Sharks/Storm grand final. Would LOVE to see Johnsy in the blue and black!

Might help to notice that the Raiders aren't from NSW either champ...

Red Bear

Referee

Hope it's a Sharks/Storm grand final. Would LOVE to see Johnsy in the blue and black!

Yeah but raiders and warriors arent, well, absolute gobsh*te clubs as Storm and Brisbane are:)

miccle

Bench
Didn't want to say the Warriors as they aren't there yet...

Haven't heard us called a "gobsh*te" club before though, so ya get points there! Wouldn't mind another Broncos/Storm final though!

miccle

Bench
Lets just remember who the common enemies are during this finals campaign.

Unite as 1.
cue whinges from mexican and banana bitches

melbourne-storm2.jpg

5176997_firstImageIMG.jpg

Oh, and Johnsy, when it comes to grand finals and the finals series in general, you know who the Dragons' worst enemies really are? Here's a hint:

dragons1_size1a.jpg

;-)

Red Bear

Referee
Didn't want to say the Warriors as they aren't there yet...

Haven't heard us called a "gobsh*te" club before though, so ya get points there! Wouldn't mind another Broncos/Storm final though!
haha thanks
Broncos storm grand final tho? Think i'd turn the tv off after ive watched the mighty bears take out the NSW cup :)
Last two years have been hard, manly - melbourne isnt much better than brisbane - melbourne

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
I am sure the roosters fans will turn out in the hundreds to see them take on the broncos next week.

Oh, and can I give a shout out to the people of western Sydney? A district with 4 teams & not one of them made the finals!

_Johnsy

Referee

I'd probably end up in the looney bin deciding who I'd want to win. :lol: & yes I know who our worst enemies are.

I have already told my beautiful bride, that if, and I mean if we do win a GF I'll be at the leagues club for a week. I'll probably be in a wheelchair when it happens and have a drinking limit of 2 shandies.

_Johnsy

Referee
Code:

Oh, and can I give a shout out to the people of western Sydney? A district with 4 teams & not one of them made the finals!

One section of sydney = 0 teams in the finals.

The entire state of QLD = 1 side in the finals.
What about the southern part of sydney = 3 teams.
Honestly give up chump.

miccle

Bench
I'd probably end up in the looney bin deciding who I'd want to win. :lol: & yes I know who our worst enemies are.

I have already told my beautiful bride, that if, and I mean if we do win a GF I'll be at the leagues club for a week. I'll probably be in a wheelchair when it happens and have a drinking limit of 2 shandies.

Keep the faith mate. Your mob are well and truly due & will jag one at some stage soon. I know you and many people have been saying that for a few years though...

Nah, I still think Manly/Melbourne is the situation most likely, but finals are a weird thing! I just wanted to make sure that you weren't advocating people to cheer for the Sharks... (because God knows if the Titans were in the top eight I'd be cheering for ANYONE playing against them :lol:)

Slackboy72

Coach

Well really the raiders are originally from queanbeyan.

miccle

Bench
Even Cronulla v Broncos? Or would you kick back with a beer and hope they hurt each other? Heh.

Latest posts