What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam King

giboz71

First Grade
Shame, was hoping we would get to see a bit more of him with Fien being injured.

You're right, he does seem to get injured a lot, bit hard to see if he is really worth the hype seeing he is never on the field.

But, with the way Rein is playing, we may have already found our long term hooker.

blacksafake

First Grade
Not sure what all the hypes about with him sure he has some ability but is he worth fighting for.Thought some of his sevice from dummy half last nigt was ordinary but if the finger was broken i can understand.Looks like we have to use young now until feins back which is a worry. If newcastle are offering 275K for him i'd hate to match it & then see him on the sidelines for most of his career.

TheRev

First Grade
6-8 weeks.. my god, you can have a run of bad luck, lets hope its just that.. but srsly..

Luckily Rein is going well, I wonder if he can go 80 minutes? or Young will need to sub I guess, until Fein is back.

Bring back choc

Juniors
6-8 weeks.. my god, you can have a run of bad luck, lets hope its just that.. but srsly..

Luckily Rein is going well, I wonder if he can go 80 minutes? or Young will need to sub I guess, until Fein is back.

Hell have to play 80. I dont think we can use dean at dummy half.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Hell have to play 80. I dont think we can use dean at dummy half.

For 20 minutes he's ok... We've got plenty of forward depth, so we'll be able to load up the bench pretty well.

Rein is going great, not quite sure if he's ready for a month straight of 80 minute games just yet. The season is young, we don't want to burn him out. Yes we lose a bit by putting Young in there, but the season will be better for it in the long run.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't want Rein playing 80. I don't want Young at dummy-half just like everyone else, but we'd have little choice if King is out. Not sure if Young is up for 80 minutes anymore.

9. Young

14. Rein

Rein replaces Young, & Young comes back on in the 2nd half for a backrower.

Petebix

Juniors
Easy. Put Nathan Green on the bench and move one of the backs to 9 if Rein needs a rest. Style or Nightingale could do a job there for 20 minutes no sweat

Sas2200

Juniors
Nightingale put in a shift at hooker late on, not sure if anyone noticed.

Is there anything this man cant do!

TheRev

First Grade
Flo was ridiculous.. he did so much, not to mention 2 tries through sheer determination... but he didnt stand out because we expect it of him now!!!

RedVDave

First Grade
...and people were glad to see Fien injured, disgusting!

Rein is the answer IMO truthfully I am not worried if King has signed with Newcastle now.

bottle

Coach
...and people were glad to see Fien injured, disgusting!

Rein is the answer IMO truthfully I am not worried if King has signed with Newcastle now.

Short sightedness and stupidity. Unfortunately an all too common combination.