What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cameron ciraldo

knights girl

Juniors
how can cameron ciraldo continue to be selected in first grade? he is hopeless...surely we hve better players in centurions......shocking.

perverse

Referee
at a guess, for no other reason than he has first grade experience... that and/or he's receiving ample opportunity to press claims for a contract elsewhere. if that is the case, he's doing a bloody poor job of it.

RABK

Referee
That's not fair, you can't pick a player for one of your threads that will actually have us agreeing with you.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Yeah Mullen is without a doubt the worst half in the comp. I reckon Sean Rudder on a typical bad day, offered the team more.

On Ciraldo, he is offering nothing and stops players in reserve grade gaining expefrience. He should never be picked for 1st grade again.

RABK

Referee
Leave Mullen Alone Please…. !
Leave Jarrod Mullen alone!…right now!….I mean it.!
Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.
LEAVE HIM ALONE!

perverse

Referee
thumb1_6325eac0e55145399edf0b58f5c6ce78.jpg

what's going on in here?

Latest posts