What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Ciraldo

Blues Riff

Bench
I thought he went well in the post-match presser. No five second delay in his thought process. Refreshing.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That was really good. Interesting seeing Cleary there. Maybe offering him captain if he stays :joy: he did say he loves the place which is nice.

Did anyone else hear the comment (I know I'm stirring the pot here :p) how his mum Bec was upset at many of the comments posted on social media.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Now who has been indulging in that type of behaviour I wonder ? :rolleyes:

Did anyone else hear the comment (I know I'm stirring the pot here :p) how his mum Bec was upset at many of the comments posted on social media.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Now who has been indulging in that type of behaviour I wonder ? :rolleyes:
I actually know someone who is friends with Rebecca, and yes she is visibly distress by this whole saga. What people seems to forget, especially the media, is that we are dealing with humans, who have emotions.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I actually know someone who is friends with Rebecca, and yes she is visibly distress by this whole saga. What people seems to forget, especially the media, is that we are dealing with humans, who have emotions.

I know Jane Some of the stuff being said about Ivan, Nathan and Bec has been pretty vile.

I have no idea what will happen either.

1: After a time W/T let Ivan move on.

2: Nathan re-signs with the Panthers *after hearing todays presser and his relationship with the club, that could be on the cards.

3: Nathan signs with W/T for 2020

4: Nathan re-signs with Panthers Ivan continues to coach W/T

5: Nathan re-signs with the Panthers, Ivan moves here in 2021

I can cope with any of those things happening.

I know Jane Some of the stuff being said about Ivan, Nathan and Bec has been pretty vile.

I have no idea what will happen either.

1: After a time W/T let Ivan move on.

2: Nathan re-signs with the Panthers *after hearing todays presser and his relationship with the club, that could be on the cards.

3: Nathan signs with W/T for 2020

4: Nathan re-signs with Panthers Ivan continues to coach W/T

5: Nathan re-signs with the Panthers, Ivan moves here in 2021

I can cope with any of those things happening.
I believe that Bec has been threaten with physical harm. The media has a lot to answer. I believe that number 5 will come to fruition.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I believe that Bec has been threaten with physical harm. The media has a lot to answer.

I believe that folks like you and I (the general public) have a huge amount to answer for. I have followed this very closely this week.

Some comments are too vile to repeat.

The media and keyboard warriors who abuse have heaps to answer for. Including in this is the Cartoon News ltd of Gus. The media's tone at times iare no better than keyboard warriors.

I must ALL of us Panther fans / members have attempted to be respectful.

Last edited:
Deadset if someone is threatening physical harm over a game they need to be in an institution. How pathetic are they.

Feel terrible for her to have gone through that.
I have been told that some moron has even gone to their house. I am unsure if the police have been informed. No wonder Ivan was shaken. He is concerned about his family.

OldPanther

Coach
He needs a nickname. I'm thinking we go full Game of Thrones:

All hail Ciro of the House Panther, First of His Name, the Undefeated, King of the NRL and the best of Men, Khal of the Great Grass field, Breaker of Records, and higher on the ladder than Dragons.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
He needs a nickname. I'm thinking we go full Game of Thrones:

All hail Ciro of the House Panther, First of His Name, the Undefeated, King of the NRL and the best of Men, Khal of the Great Grass field, Breaker of Records, and higher on the ladder than Dragons.
Bellamy's the second most successful coach and he had to cheat to get his win record anywhere near Ciraldo.

Latest posts