What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster Vs Ben Hunt punch-up

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Genius.

Btw, Munster seems like a real tosser. He snitched on Val Holmes, and now swings on Hunt.
"Seems" is not the word.

I met him in 2016 at a youth charity event with most of the Storm squad.

The air of arrogance and self importance that wafts around that little narcissistic prick will never be exceeded in the history of mankind.

"Seems" is not the word.

I met him in 2016 at a youth charity event with most of the Storm squad.

The air of arrogance and self importance that wafts around that little narcissistic prick will never be exceeded in the history of mankind.

Not surprised. You can see it in the way he carries himself. I recall him getting interviewed when the Storm were on their way to the GF in 2016, and he just trotted out the most cliche'd response "Oh it's just amazing playing with Cameron & Cooper, and being coached by Craig Bellamy". No mention of anyone else associated with the team. I thought wow, what a cliche'd wanker.

POPEYE

Coach
Not surprised. You can see it in the way he carries himself. I recall him getting interviewed when the Storm were on their way to the GF in 2016, and he just trotted out the most cliche'd response "Oh it's just amazing playing with Cameron & Cooper, and being coached by Craig Bellamy". No mention of anyone else associated with the team. I thought wow, what a cliche'd wanker.
I think he was speaking for the rest of the team Bobby

And will go down as arguably the greatest fullback of all time
PMSL

He's the last line of a 40 nil defense, he got roflstomped by the worst winger of all time, he's not even on the radar for best fullback ever

Here's another factoid for you

If Gallop had have done his job he'd have punished the Storm but because himself and Melbourne storm are part of the same company he hit them with a feather

The_Shield

Juniors
PMSL

He's the last line of a 40 nil defense, he got roflstomped by the worst winger of all time, he's not even on the radar for best fullback ever

Here's another factoid for you

If Gallop had have done his job he'd have punished the Storm but because himself and Melbourne storm are part of the same company he hit them with a feather
Your just upset that when Melbourne cheated we won 2 comps, and when Manly cheated they won absolutely nothing

Your just upset that when Melbourne cheated we won 2 comps, and when Manly cheated they won absolutely nothing
Well you didn't win shit

You ruined 2 years due to your presence

Scam Smyth the kitchen bitch triple contract captain has only won 2 premierships, the same amount as Matt Ballin #TrueHistory