What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith-Eels fan incident: How many weeks?

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

redvscotty

First Grade
Disgraceful. Always thought he was an angel on the field but then shows his grubby side. Wipe him out for 20 weeks.

DJShaksta

First Grade
He couldn't handle a little sledging, I hope he gets shit sledged out of him at every game now.
He's a weak merkin.

Perth Red

Post Whore
straight to the fat farm more like!

That was very funny, I kinda hope he was delib aiming at him. Maybe he was encouraging him to take his seat and not block the aisle lol.
I was once sat next to a really fat bloke at a game who kept having a go at his own team for being lazy, seriously he was 30kg overweight and he was angry at them being lazy lol.

thorson1987

Coach
He couldn't handle a little sledging, I hope he gets shit sledged out of him at every game now.
He's a weak merkin.

You make it sound as though he has never been sledged before.

Wouldnt mind knowing what the fat merkin eels fan said though.

1st prize - Dinner with Ray Price whilst he talks about the problems at Parramatta.
2nd prize - 2 dinners with Ray Price whilst he talks about the problems at Parramatta. :shock:

Latest posts