What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith-Eels fan incident: How many weeks?

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nomis88

Juniors
He is used to Melbourne home games, not much chance of hitting a spectator there. Rub the overrated merkin out for life or lock him in a lift with Ray Hadley for 6 hours or both.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's a new nrl strategy to make grounds look full, get as many fatties in as you can, one fat guy fills three seats.

Howdy

Juniors
Fatso should get life sentence for causing world hunger

I mean seriously, if the ball was flying any slower it would be going backwards and fat merkin still couldnt move out of way.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
be interesting to know what the guy was saying to get under Smith's thin skin

I wonder if he reminded him about his contract saga back n 2009

Kiwi

First Grade
At the end of the day if the NRL was consistent he would cop something, but lets be honest here the NRL and consistent are two words that should never appear in the same sentence unless consistent is spelt with in at the beginning.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
f**king funny shit. player kicks ball at sledger...you precious merkins need to harden up. non-preferred foot, wasnt kicked hard. if he had banged it into a kid standing at the fence it'd be a different story. for all we know the merkins yelling "you cant kick for shit"

Kiwi

First Grade
f**king funny shit. player kicks ball at sledger...you precious merkins need to harden up. non-preferred foot, wasnt kicked hard. if he had banged it into a kid standing at the fence it'd be a different story. for all we know the merkins yelling "you cant kick for shit"

the only way it's acceptable is if the guy was yelling kick it to me, which I highly doubt. We have enough shit going on with the sport like dumb drunken players, diving, wrestling, players assaulting women, players assaulting each other, player up on drug charges, a judiciary that couldn't spell consistency let alone know what it means etc the last thing we need is the current Australia and Qld captain deliberately kicking footballs at fans that piss him off. It was stupid and certainly not acceptable.

POPEYE

Coach
the only way it's acceptable is if the guy was yelling kick it to me, which I highly doubt. We have enough shit going on with the sport like dumb drunken players, diving, wrestling, players assaulting women, players assaulting each other, player up on drug charges, a judiciary that couldn't spell consistency let alone know what it means etc the last thing we need is the current Australia and Qld captain deliberately kicking footballs at fans that piss him off. It was stupid and certainly not acceptable.

If you're not taking the piss you've caught F**kwititis

Glen

Bench
You'd think Smith would be used to getting heckled by now after all the crap his cheating dragged the game through