What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith is the greatest rugby league player ever.

Generalzod

Immortal
You called him a sociopath a couple pages back because he hasn't told the world his plans yet. You must not be an "average person who has lost his or her job over the Corona virus" because you obviously give enough enough rats arse to make a clinical diagnosis.

Truth of the matter is anyone still employed is lucky, not sure why you'd begrudge any of them footy player or otherwise. Oh wait 1 reason comes to mind but thats petty jealousy and I'd rather assume you're above that, right?
Can’t I have an opinion yep his actions are sociopathic, and I’m so jealous...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If Cameron was as smart and as good a bloke as everyone says he would have zipped his lip and just got on with the game after seeing how serious the situation with Mckinnon was.

It is actually worse that he still felt compelled to flap his gob after waiting and watching the poor bastard leave the field that way.

greenBV4

Bench
If Cameron was as smart and as good a bloke as everyone says he would have zipped his lip and just got on with the game after seeing how serious the situation with Mckinnon was.

It is actually worse that he still felt compelled to flap his gob after waiting and watching the poor bastard leave the field that way.
another argument thats going round in circles, and has nothing to do with his playing talent

another argument thats going round in circles, and has nothing to do with his playing talent

Agreed.

Cameron never..

Spat in an opponents face
has been accused of sexual assault
has been found to be guilty of/admitted to illegal drug use..

But Immortals of the game have...

Yet smith is arguably the most hated player in the sport. More than Wally!! Never thought that possible.

My view on the McKinnon thing is far different to many others that wheel it out when smiths name comes up in forums like this. And I’ve never read or heard anywhere near the hatred for the bloke who made the actual tackle... which is interesting..

But people will still hate smith for their own reasons. I find it’s futile to argue. They’ll never convince me otherwise and I’ll never convince them similarly (and won’t try to).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Omg geez he just can’t help himself it’s all about me, like his the only player who has played the game with an injury.

well it was the club not him for starters and yeh if you’ve had a busted rib you’d know how Sht awful painful it is, can’t imagine playing rl with one. We celebrate acts of bravery when players play gf’s with injury, just the latest in a number of high profile ones. Legend.

Generalzod

Immortal
well it was the club not him for starters and yeh if you’ve had a busted rib you’d know how Sht awful painful it is, can’t imagine playing rl with one. We celebrate acts of bravery when players play gf’s with injury, just the latest in a number of high profile ones. Legend.
Actually I do know, acts of bravery his a football player not a soldier...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know the point you're trying to make, I'm pointing out your lack of literacy because the words "his a football player" are not a coherent sentence.

AJB1102

First Grade
Can’t I have an opinion yep his actions are sociopathic, and I’m so jealous...

Of course you can have an opinion mate. I was just having a discussion and sharing mine. I don't see him making decisions on his life in his own time instead of when the media wants it as a bad thing, let alone sociopathic.

I don't wanna tussle for position of LU Chief of Psychology here but delaying his decision to garner attention and boost his ego would be more narcissism I'd have thought. But I'm no expert.