What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith on AFL 360 last night

Brutus

Referee
Or...he might actually enjoy watching AFL. Some people don't hate the other code, some might even be a fan of both codes...in the last 2 weeks we've seen Nic Naitanui is a NRL fan. Cameron Smith is an AFL too.

In BunniesMans perfect world every NRL fan has an AFL team they follow, every AFL fan has a NRL team they follow. And there's 20+ profitable teams of each code with teams in every state. And both codes are getting multi billion dollar tv deals and rising crowds. As Martin Luther King said...I have a dream.

Or maybe just Cameron Smith, Nic Naitanui and BunniesMan are part of a more evolved species of human.

Wanker

The AXXXMAN

Or...he might actually enjoy watching AFL. Some people don't hate the other code, some might even be a fan of both codes...in the last 2 weeks we've seen Nic Naitanui is a NRL fan. Cameron Smith is an AFL too.

Rugby League & Australian Rules fans who continually claim to despise the other code and bleat on about it at every opportunity remind me of Chris Cooper's character in American Beauty.

Go sit on a c**k.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
just reminds me of Peter Fitzsimons regular "look i love rugby league" when he cleary hates it and wants it to be eradicated off the earth.

Loudstrat

Coach
That's the Brownlow medal. I'd be embarassed to name a street sign after Brownless.
So it's the Brownless medal. Who really gives a sh*t. Im still wondering why they would name a medal after a balding shirtlifter who looks like Uncle Fester
Like renaming the Dally M medal the fenech medal. Would be criminal.
WTF are you on about? Did Smith say something about renaming the Dally M?

Or...he might actually enjoy watching AFL. Some people don't hate the other code, some might even be a fan of both codes...in the last 2 weeks we've seen Nic Naitanui is a NRL fan.
Who? In the last couple of weeks I learned that Barry Miller and Les Quinn are NRL fans too. Not sure why the local vet and the gas bottle delivery guy need to be mentioned, so why are you mentioning Nic - is she the girl who does your nails?
Cameron Smith is an AFL too.
What is an AFL? Is that code for Contract Cheat?

In BunniesMans perfect world every NRL fan has an AFL team they follow, every AFL fan has a NRL team they follow. And there's 20+ profitable teams of each code with teams in every state. And both codes are getting multi billion dollar tv deals and rising crowds
This proves you are a rampant androtrop. In the perfect world of normal humans, AFL does not exist.
As Martin Luther King said...I have a dream.
Yeah but he wasnt talking about wet ones.

Or maybe just Cameron Smith, Nic Naitanui and BunniesMan are part of a more evolved species of human.
If knuckle dragging, homosexuality and the lack of frontal lobes are caused by evolution, you are right. I think you are really looking to describe Neanderthal Man though. This Nic chick must be ugly, whoever she is.

BunniesMan

Immortal
On Ten News just then they showed footage of Wayne Bennett meeting with an AFL coach (Essendons James Hird) to "exchange ideas".

Cameron Smith, Nic Naitanui, BunniesMan and Wayne Bennett are a more evolved species of human.