What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith on AFL 360 last night

The AXXXMAN

He's a pro athlete. He would've left to play curling if they offered him twice the money than he could get playing league.

gUt

Coach
Either:

A) He's just telling the locals what they want to hear, thereby presenting a friendly face for RL in Melbourne and hopefully getting a few of them interested in watching him play.

B) He's an AFL fan and likes watching AFL.

C) He's a complete traitor and he should be banned from playing for the rest of the year because he didn't go on the AFL show and ridicule AFL.

betcats

Referee
Definatley C.

Edit: To be fair to him, it would be scary living in Melbourne and bagging AFL on the AFL show, can you imagine the scummy collingwood fans that would come after you, they f**ken make souffs fans look like royals.

Last edited:

roarr

Juniors
I thought he actually represented the game pretty well. He was reasonably well-spoken and came across as a pretty nice dude.

He went 10 mins without any grapples, chin straps or chicken wings either...which is rare for him.

Frailty

First Grade
Living in Melbourne, you kind of get caught watching a few games here and there...

I still haven't attended a game....

Grapple

Bench
:lol:

997540-cameron-smith.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have seen those words before but that sentence is utter jibberish to me
Hawthorn is an AFL club. Their colours are poop brown and urine yellow, as can be seen in the jersey Smith has on. For the life of me I don't why they would chose a combination of the least marketable colours ever as their colours. Of all the Melbourne clubs he could choose to follow he chooses the won with the worst colours. Therefore, wanker.

juro

Bench
The bloke on the left looks like a stick insect more suited to climbing the mountains in the tour de France.

Smith just looks like a bogan,probably wearing stubbies and thongs out of shot,
Have no idea who the bloke on the left is but he might be an even match with Carl Barron in an arm wrestling contest...

gronkathon

First Grade
If that is the colour of your piss I suggest much better hydration and a doctors visit including full blood work

GAZF

First Grade
For the life of me I don't why they would chose a combination of the least marketable colours ever as their colours.

I doubt marketing was really an issue when they adopted the colours. Unique colours tend to be pretty marketable by the way, wouldn't you agree, red and green?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I doubt marketing was really an issue when they adopted the colours. Unique colours tend to be pretty marketable by the way, wouldn't you agree, red and green?
Red and green are great primary colours. Brown and yellow, especially brown and yellow together are terrible.

Brown with another colour, yellow with another, wouldn't be as bad. But the 2 together are awful because of the poop/pee factor.

Latest posts