What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith: We deserve our premierships

StormChaser

First Grade
Sorry, forgot you preferred your men with small... syllables.

It's a sub-forum to discuss how f**ked up the Storm club is. You've regularly misinterpreted comments critical of the club to be shots at the fans. If it's too much for you, and provokes these reactions and PMs then maybe you shouldn't read?

Au contrere, if your posts here contained more substance than that one post that clearly states your (current) position, then you might have a point. Every post you make that doesn't respond to the issues raised in the threads pretty much means you're owning yourself - there's no work to do other than to point it out ;-)

Ah, someone mistakenly thinks they can make demands about others' response times on a forum... Of the two of us SC you're probably the only one with any clock ticking. :shock:

Sorry I can't accept the offer of tomorrow night's date Stormy, I'll be busy washing my hair.... maybe we can reschedule to later in the week darl? :ls:

I'll be keen to see your position on whether the (ex)directors did your club a disservice by pursuing their vanity legal action, an action that they will have dropped in court by the time we log in again.

(Please don't interpret the above comment as one giving Storm fans a hard time - as Strat has pointed out, sometimes the most supportive fans are ones who know when to be critical of their club rather than stick to excuses.)

Blah,blah,blah,blah! I honestly hope you're not this boring offline! Jaysus!
As for your question, one I've already answered about FOUR TIMES, I didn't agree with the court action, it was always gonna do more harm than good and I'm glad they dropped it! I never supported it and never made excuses, as I haven't this whole time.

So I'm a troll Tarboy, I don't care! Nobody cares, except you, and was that a veiled threat that I'll be banned.................again?? lmao. :lol:
Oh noes! What ever will I do???? I'll have to start cutting myself again.:roll:

bartman

Immortal
As for your question, one I've already answered about FOUR TIMES, I didn't agree with the court action, it was always gonna do more harm than good and I'm glad they dropped it! I never supported it and never made excuses, as I haven't this whole time.
So if you're sticking with that as an answer, then why are you still posting personal insults against people who... share the same answer?

AttentionChaser is more like it.

So I'm a troll Tarboy, I don't care! Nobody cares, except you, and was that a veiled threat that I'll be banned.................again?? lmao. :lol:
Oh noes! What ever will I do???? I'll have to start cutting myself again.:roll:
Wow, talk about not getting a joke and going into attack mode :lol:.

I'd forgotten you'd ever been banned until you mentioned it - it was just a reference to a biological clock schweetie. Tick, tick, tick...

StormChaser

First Grade
So if you're sticking with that as an answer, then why are you still posting personal insults against people who... share the same answer?

AttentionChaser is more like it.

Wow, talk about not getting a joke and going into attack mode :lol:.

I'd forgotten you'd ever been banned until you mentioned it - it was just a reference to a biological clock schweetie. Tick, tick, tick...

Cos I'm a troll! D'uh!! :roll:
My clock is fine, you just worry about your own bits..........if you have any that is.:lol:

Noa

First Grade
Whats going on morons, just got back from a fun filled week in NZ, I see some of you have been on since Friday, locked up in your dungeons banging your head against the keyboard....carry on.

BTW Cam is 10000% right.

BTW Cam is 10000% right.
based on what? how can a team possibly compete fairly against another team full of origin and australian players that is illegally paid hundreds of thousands more? get the spirit level out because this level playing field is showing a serious slant

Latest posts