What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Words cannot describe how much of a lowlife this prick is. If only that was him in thurstons wheelchair unable to walk again for the rest of his life. And i'm not just talking about the knees, everything about this guy makes me sick. I just wish that it wasn't Soward that was first on the scene after the 8 point try, it needed to be someone who could lay this dog out for the merkin of a person that he is.

a1U9U.jpg

Matt23

Staff member
Karma will catch up with him, just like it did for that other merkin, Price

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Most important player in RL you could put him in any club and they would become premiership contenders. Absolute thug of a player but I would seriously do flips up and down my street if he somehow was signed by Canberra.

That said he gets away with more forward passes than any player in the history of the game.

andrew057

First Grade
Theres a serious need for tissues in this thread.

Are you going to be ok slamming saint?

LatK7

First Grade
Simply a grub. Hope he sits out another Grand Final (or at least a few weeks). There's no excuse for the crap he pulls.

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Not just the knees cb...its every tackle that he tries to ruin a blokes career. Not to mention the grubby smile, the club he plays for and his multiple contracts that he wont acknowledge or apologise for.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
At the end of the day as grubby as he is who wouldn't want him in their side ???

He gets away with the grubbiness so its not even like it costs penalties. He is like teflon and has to do something so blatant as those knees to get pinged for it.

Spot On

Coach
Most important player in RL you could put him in any club and they would become premiership contenders. Absolute thug of a player but I would seriously do flips up and down my street if he somehow was signed by Canberra.

That said he gets away with more forward passes than any player in the history of the game.

At least four tonight. I can only imagine the backlash against Paul Gallen if he went in with the knees like Smith did tonight. Calls of grub, scum, merkin and so on. But for CamERON (not Cam) - nothing will be said.

hellteam

First Grade
Who cares, plenty of players have done that before. It was bad, he would regret it. Although Hayne did seem to put the ball down a bit strange, looked like he was going to keep going then just dropped. 1-2 week suspension IMO

user_nat

Coach
Cameron Smith will go down as an Origin great.
Probably set the appearance record on the way.

drago brelli

Bench
I don't think Smith meant it. It's not a good look, though. Why did the Queenslanders boo Gallen and the NSW team when the game was well and truely over? Seems rugby league is more than a game to them.

cornerposter

Juniors
Smith's the best hooker of all time, while you're the biggest tool since Grub Gallen. Now go crawl back into your hole.

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Couldnt afford him pete! Yeah what he gets away with is unbelievable, i think the refs let it go because if they pull him up he is in their faces whinging all game.

Latest posts