What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

Brutus

Referee
Words cannot describe how much of a lowlife this prick is. If only that was him in thurstons wheelchair unable to walk again for the rest of his life. And i'm not just talking about the knees, everything about this guy makes me sick. I just wish that it wasn't Soward that was first on the scene after the 8 point try, it needed to be someone who could lay this dog out for the merkin of a person that he is.

Get f**ked.

Smith is a legend.

Top player and an even better bloke.

Remember Hayne on Goodwin in the 2009 Prelim Final???

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You have NFI.........do you think I've not experienced QLD losing?

Unlike you, I'm above 13yrs of age and I have seen QLD lose a series OR TWO before.

The problem for you is I am a giant sook and a poor troll.

Smug gibberer!
I don't care a whit that you have your hand in your pants!

wibble

Bench
Smith is a niggler who grapples and slows players in the tackle, but that is just doing his job. He is coached to do that stuff, he does it well, and most players would wish they could do it and get away with it as well as he does.

But he would be a damn fine player without all that rot too, and the NRL could have stopped a lot of the nonsense in tackles and the ruck years ago if they wanted, and we wouldn't be talking about it. I think he is the most influential player in the game, in terms of contributing to his team's success, at club and state level.

The reason I can't stand him and think it would be an embarassment for the game if he becomes QLD and Australian captain is because of the 2 contracts, salary cap nonsense that he was an integral part of, and remains completely unrepentant for, even though it has meant every premiership for 5 years has been a pointless, tarnished venture.

But I don't think the knees in the back was all that bad (a bit clumsy, but on the origin scale a pretty minor act) and I do think he was sorry about it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
But cave paintings of crying kids is easier for some.

Geez I feel sorry for those around XXXX when Qld lose a series. Monumental sooky dummy spit. The street will flow with tears.

Lol, you really shouldn't criticise him though, he cries like a bitch anytime anyone calls him up on his double standards and hypocrisy or anything of the sort.

mozza91

Coach
Was a stupid thing to do but nothing too bad, I was more annoyed by the amount of forward passes he threw that weren't pulled up.
Also does Smith ever not have a 5 o'clock shadow?

chrisD

Coach
He confirmed himself a full blown grub when he attempted to rip the head off of a player who had no means to defend themself. He left the NRL no other option but to rub him out of the GF but then proceeded to play the victim card to add an extra layer of slime. He has since just been keeping up appearances making sure no-one could mistake him for having grown.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Smith is, and always will be, a grub. It is just the way he is on the fooball field.

But he is undeniably a great player, and a fantastic competitor.

I hate him while still being able to appreciate his skill.

Ennis is every bit as much of a grub, but he isn't half the player Smith is.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Smug gibberer!
I don't care a whit that you have your hand in your pants!

Awwww how cute

Lol, you really shouldn't criticise him though, he cries like a bitch anytime anyone calls him up on his double standards and hypocrisy or anything of the sort.

Honestly Cliffy....how could you support those "boys" above you?

You know what I mean

you're a classy chick

You deserve better company...........I'll treat you right. ;-)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Honestly Cliffy....how could you support those "boys" above you?

You know what I mean

you're a classy chick

You deserve better company...........I'll treat you right. ;-)

Big Country? Is that you?

In all seriousness though, Smith is a very good player who would be respected all the more if he could clean up his act. That tackle on Thaiday a few years back was terrible, he tried to pull his head off twice.

Smith is too good a competitor/player to need that rubbish!

Mr Fourex

Bench
There is no rubbish.

If he played for NSW he be held in as high regard as Paul Gallen is,

You merkins are such hypocritical fu*ksticks it isn't funny.............

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
OK - I did compliment him. Really - do you have a monkey that follows you around playing a violin?

People have differing opinions on facets of the game and the way people play it.
Qld won. Again. Congratulations, well played - especially that opening 30 minutes.

skaines

Juniors
ennis is the cheap shot king.

Stomping Cronk's legs, then he looked around to see if anyone watched him do it.

Smiths knee was bad, but not purposefull.

roarr

Juniors
Cameron Smith is unbelievably good. i dont think ive ever seen a gap between best and 2nd best player in a position for the 30 years ive been watching the game. Seriously... ennis/luke/farah arent 1/100 on what cam smith is at hooker.

bonestorm

Juniors
It was a clumsy effort for sure, and looked pretty bad. He may even cop a suspension for it. I think it was exacerbated by Hayne dummying to put the ball down, then taking another couple of steps which made Smith commit more to the tackle. None of Hayne's fault obviously though.

Latest posts