What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown trial v Manly Sat 11, 2017

callmack1

Staff member
Great effort by the boys! We'll get a full read on the game from alien but I'm pretty stoked with that scoreline, almost feels like a win.

Our B ish team, possible even C ish team only lost by six points to a nearly full strength Manly side. Good stuff lads!

Rabbits20

Immortal
of course blind freddy knows bryson will be in the centres at the cs
I bloody hope so!!!!!!!

I'll give you my charity shield squad mate later. Probably name 22 on Tuesday but play 26 guys on the day.

If any guys have niggles though there isn't a need to play them.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great effort by the boys! We'll get a full read on the game from alien but I'm pretty stoked with that scoreline, almost feels like a win.

Our B ish team, possible even C ish team only lost by six points to a nearly full strength Manly side. Good stuff lads!
Some of those players don't cut it though bro.

I saw some of them play last season and there weren't up to it (hence our losing streak with a lot of injuries)

Rabbits20

Immortal
early days bro dont count your chickens before they hatch lets see if talaki or jennings are the real deal at the end of the day in years to come ile back jennings??
I'm not playing games Shadow.

Talakai needs to be given more credit.

He looked promising in his few first grade games last season too. He's only 19.

Are you going CS???

Latest posts