What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camping and Fishing Advice

Okay guys and girls, I need some advice regarding camping and fishing.

I am finishing uni in November, then heading off to Noosa North Shore for a week long camping holiday. This will be the first time I have camped since I was 18, and that was a Contiki trip around Europe. Outside of the general basics (tent, sleeping bag, fishing rod, beer...), what should I bring for a camping and fishing trip that I might not think about until I get there?

The Rosco

Bench
Knife, torch ( re-chargeable 10 bajillion lumens headlamp even better. $25 ebay ), cable ties ( you might encounter English tourists ), enough spare fishing bits and pieces, good insect repellent.
I also like your optimism.

Knife, torch ( re-chargeable 10 bajillion lumens headlamp even better. $25 ebay ), cable ties ( you might encounter English tourists ), enough spare fishing bits and pieces, good insect repellent.
I also like your optimism.
I like your optimism.
Got to be positive - being on the wrong side of the Tweed River these days helps. I was initially looking around Iluka and Yamba, but I don’t want to spend 14 days in quarantine on my return...

Parra

Referee
screw-the-limit-660x385.jpg

Latest posts