What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Buderus win Golden Boot?

roopy

Referee
I think whoever is the best player in the tri series will be the big favourite - and Buderus is in with a good shot at being that player.

fillapop

Juniors
yep i think bederus is australias best chance...him or hindmarsh...im goin with danny boy

stubbsie

Juniors
I think it depends on how he goes in the tri series if he can be Australia's best player he will be a shoe in for the Golden Boot.

stevo

Juniors
best player in the world.

I hope danny wins. I got my phot with him at a function i attendedat the GF. I was so wrapped, both him and Joey were special guests on a footy panel they had.

B.L.L.G

Retired
ugly16.jpg

~bedsy~

First Grade
I think he has a real shot at it. I think the only one in his way is Hindy.
I really hope he does it. It would be a great end to a great season.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I honestly can't think of a more worthy contender. The Knights would have battled to avoid the wooden spoon if it wasn't for Danny. I didn't see much of Hindmarsh play this season so I can't comment, but as far as Lockyer goes, I don't think he was that great this season. Go Danny! :)

Big Tim

First Grade
has to be Joey, the 2 and a bit games he played this year were great :lol: :lol: