What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Covell make origin?

Former NSW Residents and Country Orign Rep Luke Covell is one of the form wingers of the competition despite his goalkicking being off today he's a big game player and Souths wasn't a big game.

Drop Matt King and put Covell in the Blues team. NSW have nothing to lose with the series already lost :cool:

Bird NSW 5/8, Covell Wing, Gallen Lock, Thompson 2nd Row, Pomeroy must be a chance of the centres and of course Kimmorley at halfback. Simmons not far away from my NSW Team either.

Mr Saab

Referee
Covell vs Inglis.....can just see Covell turning and chasing, he will pull a hammy trying to chase Inglis

Charlie124

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Covell vs Inglis.....can just see Covell turning and chasing, he will pull a hammy trying to chase Inglis

he might turn, but he wont have time to chase.

Covellius Maximus said:
Bird NSW 5/8, Covell Wing, Gallen Lock, Thompson 2nd Row, Pomeroy must be a chance of the centres and of course Kimmorley at halfback. Simmons not far away from my NSW Team either.
Not a bad team until i fell off my chair laffing at Simmons being close.:lol:

Stonecutter

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
Not a bad team until i fell off my chair laffing at Simmons being close.:lol:

He has played city vs country....but yeh definately not SOO worthy yet.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
morri (cWo) said:
was in for a big chance, if they dont take him now NZ will take him at the end of the year.

Manu Vatuvei
Patrick Ah Van
Krisnian Inu
Francis Meli
Malo Solomona
Henry Fa'fili
Jake Webster
Steve Price

to name a few are more likely to get the wingers spot ahead of Covell.

juanfarkall

Coach
Ther are doormen at pubs and clubs all over Australia who would have more claim to the NZ test jumper than Covell.

Inferno

Coach
Victor Meldrew said:
Manu Vatuvei
Patrick Ah Van
Krisnian Inu
Francis Meli
Malo Solomona
Henry Fa'fili
Jake Webster
Steve Price

to name a few are more likely to get the wingers spot ahead of Covell.

And Tuiaki, personally I'd take Covell over half of them though.

Who is kicking for the Kiwis these days Benji?

Latest posts