What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get an NRL contract if ...

Thaigarr

Juniors
i tell potential suitors i am a cousin of a half decent player ?

I know i shouldn't stoop to such levels and I am not even a park footballer, but hey it worked for Albert Kelly

Chook Herron

Juniors
The guy is not a fullback and Stuart is taking it upon himself to stuff whatever career he may have or had. Stapleton should be at fullback with Kelly coming off the bench similar to what Ben Barba does.

Didgi

The time that the Sharks dump Stewart is the time they start going uphill. I feel real sorry for Kelly because he's making a hash of it, at least they are sticking with him so maybe he can get himself right. Otherwise ricky needs to wake up to the fact he is not suited to his current position.

Hanscholo

Bench
its ok, he is on the ricky stuart two year plan...Which means he will end up in England after two years.

eaglerock

Juniors
steady on c**ks, A Kelly was an outstanding player in schoolboy comps, and a decent player in the NYC, he just isnt ready for first grade, YET, and he is no fullback. He is a 5/8 or half and it just that stuart and Co. paid a shyte load for tommy smiff and tracy barry...he wont win ROTY, but he will come good, maybe like sandow...

Latest posts