What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I have 2 quotes in my sig ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am wanting to add a small quote from a Led Zepplin song, BESIDE the pic (off a Led Zepplin Album Cover) in my signature.

Can anyone help ?

I don't want to loose the quote underneath my pic.

Can it be done ?

Nut

Juniors
The only way to do this would be to create an image with your second quote on it, and put it next to the first image. Only problem with this is that it will make your signature too wide. (Greater than 400 pixels.)

HTML tables are the best way to do it, however tables are not supported in sig files.

innsaneink

Referee
I assume you mean you want a quote to the right of the image you currently have as your sig, AND the quote already there, underneath all this. If this is correct then you have 171 characters to work with...

its very hard to explain.....you must have the quote that you want next to the image continuous to the image URL, eg:

[ing]http://www.tky.3web.ne.jp/~pennywiz/foursymbols.gif[/ing]new quote new quotenew quote new quotenew quote new quotenew quote new quote

"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it."

Having you new quote as continuous text with your image URL will put it to the right hand side when you view it.....leaving a gap will put it underneath.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK as you can see I got the quote thing happening, now can I raise it slightly so that it lines up with the middle of the pic.

innsaneink

Referee
Twizzle said:
OK as you can see I got the quote thing happening, now can I raise it slightly so that it lines up with the middle of the pic.

No......I think it will go to the top if its on the left and to the bottom if its on the right.

Try HTML in the sig box ....that might work...

Latest posts