What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can rugby league save the racist outbreak? lebanese lions vs australia pride

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I thought Luke Covell was 1/10th the skill of every other player in the NRL, not 1/10th Greek...

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
dodge said:
I thought Luke Covell was 1/10th the skill of every other player in the NRL, not 1/10th Greek...

Who are you to bag anyones ability?
Your a fat overweight 19 year old homosexual pervert with no sporting talent whats so ever on an internet forum. The only thing funny about you is your fat head and how serious you take this message board. Ive never met anyone to actually get genuiningly upset by things which are told to them on a message board till you came along. You my friend in all your glory are the biggest knob I have ever met. In conclusion, go f**k yourself. Thankyou.

Ari Gold

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Who are you to bag anyones ability?
Your a fat overweight 19 year old homosexual pervert with no sporting talent whats so ever on an internet forum. The only thing funny about you is your fat head and how serious you take this message board. Ive never met anyone to actually get genuiningly upset by things which are told to them on a message board till you came along. You my friend in all your glory are the biggest knob I have ever met. In conclusion, go f**k yourself. Thankyou.

hhahahahahahahaah

Dodge, you've just been torn apart..

Oh yeah, that's a slam for the ages, it'll be all over the net in days.... LOL

Jesus Dodge, look out, you're being attacked by a swarm of sycophantic Shark supporters and worse still, BBSF is their leader...... :lol:

Arm yourself mate, I'd recommend a teaspoon, a feather from the wings of an Emu and a sack of peanuts to do the trick.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
The likeness is uncanny.

shah-sized.jpg
prof.jpg

:lol: not bad ink, not bad at all... perhaps there is a little Iranian in old Moggy :lol:

BTW dodge, you got owned

Misty Bee

First Grade
Dodge got owned by that? The LU forums resident pants wetter having a spat? Calling him a 19 year old homosexual pervert?

As for BBSF taking the piss....:lol:

The only way he takes the piss is orally - when it's still warm.

Croydon, come back. All is forgiven.

Seems to be a lot of people hoping for the worst. Haven't the Bulldogs been trying their utmost to rid their club of the worst of the so-called 'lebanese' elements.

Isn't Cronulla more of a family club?

There seems to be the idea (or hope) that some British style or soccer hooliganism might occur.

Latest posts