What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can se sign SOMEONE already?!

I can't find it online to post here but The Sunday Telegraph states that:

Just 24 hours after losing Tim Moltzen to the Dragons. West Tigers are about to announce the signing of tough Parramatta centre Joel Reddy. The Eels star has had offers from several clubs but believed to have settled on the Tigers. The only reason an announcement could be delayed is because of unrest in the Tigers camp over Moltzen being allowed to leave.
Yes he is tough and offers good coverage for both Blake & Chris and can assume that they see him has better cover than those he they have used this year but, does that mean that there's no faith in the U20 guys?

Who cares about a delay in announcing it, if it's true, management owes it to the supporters to make an announcement.

macnaz

Staff member
Is that you MacKnob?:lol:
Come on Coupe is that the best you can deliver ?? I bag one of your stupid coments , and your only comeback is to act like a 5 year old and bag my name :oops:

Last edited:

R2Coupe

Juniors
I know, but it wasn't my moniker. Remember another forum member gave it to you when you spat the dummy over the new contract for Sheens? Highly amusing at the time. Still brings a smile to my face!:D

Latest posts