What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone do Dally M spoilers please??

Bazal

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
I have more money, I own the thread.

Classy. With an attitude like that, you're well on your way to being a Manly fan. Congrats

Hellsy

Immortal
Gnite all. I've had about enough of pompous wankers this evening

Thanks for those who gave updates to us paupers... (someone should tell jtb that not all areas can get Foxtel hooked up... but then again he wouldn't know that as he is rolling in money and playing with himself).

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Gnite all. I've had about enough of pompous wankers this evening

Thanks for those who gave updates to us paupers... (someone should tell jtb that not all areas can get Foxtel hooked up... but then again he wouldn't know that as he is rolling in money and playing with himself).

:lol: :lol: .... cya hellsy :nwave:

jayman

Juniors
Join the Bandwagon.. i have foxtel.. does that make me loaded.. ?? hope it doesnt put me in ure catergory...

even though i probably could crush u with my wallet...

show some respect to the other people on the forum and they will treat you with respect as well...

act like a tool ..u might as well go to the manly forum..

i think hes jayjay in disguise.... :sarcasm:

PIG

Juniors
Who the hell judges our game v Sharks? Hindy getting 0. Let me guess Gary 'Whiz' Freeman :roll:

3- Cayless
2- Gallen
1- Jeremy Smith

Is my guess if he did

JTB, although you watched them on your foxtel, you obviosuly didn't pay attention, The Team of the year includes Points and try scorers as well as the top 3 in the Dally M player of the year. . . It's all a matter of listening skills.

Kornstar

Coach
How did the halfback of the year not poll in the top 10??????? I feel for Orford to tell you the truth, he polled 6th of something and still didn't get half of the year.......

Cameron Smith was brilliant this year, however i don't get how Greg Inglis was apparently tearing teams apart, yet Smith kept getting the 3's?????

Latest posts