What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone host some instruction booklet scans for me...

ripper

Just bought the game from Dick Smith Napier and have scanned some pages of the instruction manuel including the page which refers to the forums help - but I don't have any space on my website server. Could someone please host them for me...

Ill be back in an Hour to see if anyone wants to.

ripper

My scanner is a crappy one so it screwed them all up so no photos. If anyone wants to know any specifics ill just type them up for you.

nz_kid

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
is it a good long manual??? (i need something 2 read on the trip back from picking up the game)

It's not a really big one but it is 25 pages long and it's really good to read and touch for the frist time belive me :D

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
when u get them up would u be able to give me the link.

i have the instruction booklet and i even have pics to prove it

but i need them for something else

rabs

Staff member
I am sure this guy is just an exuberant gamer but take my advice and do not put the manual up online

ripper

Every page has controls on it, so the pirates would be able to make there own to include in their pirated copies. Its an average manuel, not that I have ever found any interesting. It has a page with all these hints though and at the bottom it says:

"Software piracy is an illegal activity the damages game development industry. To support the developers of the product and ensure an ongoing rugby league franchise , please refrain from copying this or any other game title"

Latest posts