What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can The Raiders Beat Souths This Weekend?

Raider Crusader

Juniors
jed said:
believe in your team???

Sorry, I stand corrected. :roll:

Realistically we still stand a very good chance. We may not have won yesterday, however we played the 2nd half with only 2 on the bench, missing both Smith and Adamson. We can still put together a decent side next weekend, even accounting for both of these guys (and MIA Frawley) being out.

Schifcofske, Chalk, Graham, Mogg, Howell, Zillman, Carney, Cross, Withers, Thompson, Miller, Hindmarsh, Croker with Tongue, Kahler, Ale, Williams - I'd be more than happy under the circumstances if we took to the field with that side.
Firstly, if i believe that that the Raiders will win every game they play, i'm an idiot. i believe in them, and as i said before i believe that they CAN win, but don't believe that they WILL win.
Secondly, Zillman can't play FG this year because we will exceed the second-tier salary cap, so he is out of the question atm.

jed

First Grade
Raider Crusader said:
Firstly, if i believe that that the Raiders will win every game they play, i'm an idiot. i believe in them, and as i said before i believe that they CAN win, but don't believe that they WILL win.
Secondly, Zillamn can't play FG this year because we will exceed the second-tier salary cap, so he is out of the question atm.

You're a genius ain't you.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
We will beat souths, we have to..

I honestly look forward to every game and i never think "crap we cant win"..it probably explains why i get so damn destroyed when we lose lol.

jed

First Grade
Raider Crusader said:
I sense sarcasm. Obviously i must be a genius, because you want Zillman in the FG side when it's not possible.

f**kwit

now that we know we're at the limit of the second tier salary cap, it's obviously not possible. of course, we all know that true geniuses add players that are listed as being out injured for the rest of the season while trailing the POTY ladder.

Raider Crusader

Juniors
jed said:
f**kwit

now that we know we're at the limit of the second tier salary cap, it's obviously not possible. of course, we all know that true geniuses add players that are listed as being out injured for the rest of the season while trailing the POTY ladder.
You must be an idiot, because Smith aint out for the rest of season. Get some glasses you inbred redneck...

Timbo

Staff member
Stop bickering children before this thread sinks any lower.

skeepe

Immortal
Raider Crusader said:
Tell the unshaven hick with the hat who has a short fuse

I'm sure jed will be in tears upon reading this. If you're going to insult someone, do it properly.

Raider Crusader

Juniors
How is the proper way to insult someone? A profanity-laden post with no clear argument full of childish insults? ok..

jed

First Grade
Again I point out, at the time I suggested Zillman, the information about us reaching the second tier salary cap was not known. However, at the time you added Smith to the "Who will with the Fan's Choice?" poll at the GH, Smith was trailing and was listed everywhere (including raiders.com.au) as being gone for the rest of the season.

I stand by my opinion of you.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Raider Crusader, I think I speak for most people in the Raiders forum here and at the Greenhouse, when I say that you are a niff naff and that you have never said anything with even a remote amount of intelligence or forethought.

woodgers

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
'So they got away scot free? No they caught them up a quarter mile down the road and slit their throats'!

Give that Booze you pumpkin pie haircutted freak.

jed

First Grade
Azz, Ultra, woodgers, anyone care to explain it to me? I feel like there's an in-joke going on. :lol:

Latest posts