What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can The Raiders Beat Souths This Weekend?

jed

First Grade
Doing that right now - after the "seabass" comment (which I don't understand) I felt like fish & chips for lunch.

woodgers

Bench
Jed, these are all lines out of the movie Dumb and Dumber (The version with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels not Simon Says and lotm). Every time you see that movie you will pick up on something you haven't seen before, what a great no-brainer flick!

jed

First Grade
:lol:

I haven't seen it for years, probably the only Farrely Brothers movie that I haven't seen a dozen times.

MattJ

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
kick his ass seabass!

I've got that street fighting dvd that quote is from!

Im coming down with the burrow for this one, i reckon it'll be extremely close.
Even without Smith, the home ground advantage you guys hold down there is pretty strong, will be tough too adjust too your freezing climate.
With the rabbits playing some decent footy lately though, i'll make a prediction of souths by 8.

Heres hoping for a good game :thumn

Raider Crusader

Juniors
benmeyer said:
Raider Crusader, I think I speak for most people in the Raiders forum here and at the Greenhouse, when I say that you are a niff naff and that you have never said anything with even a remote amount of intelligence or forethought.
benmeyer, i think i speak for most people in this forum and over at the GH when i say you are a genius who's escaped from the local menatal assylum. as for no intelligence and forethought, just read back over a few of your threads recently and we'll see who has no intelligence - from memory you were getting slammed from all over the place with your ridiculous comments.

and staying on with the dumb & dumber theme,

Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Boing Boing

Juniors
Raider Crusader said:
benmeyer, i think i speak for most people in this forum and over at the GH when i say you are a genius who's escaped from the local menatal assylum. as for no intelligence and forethought, just read back over a few of your threads recently and we'll see who has no intelligence - from memory you were getting slammed from all over the place with your ridiculous comments.

and staying on with the dumb & dumber theme,

Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

You are too stupid for words mate. Glad to see you got our song out of your signature, it's not like you ever show up to a game. :LOL:

Raider Crusader

Juniors
benmeyer said:
You are too stupid for words mate. Glad to see you got our song out of your signature, it's not like you ever show up to a game. :lol:
Yeah i am pretty stupid. As for never showing up to a game, i just don't sit with the army. does not sitting with the army mean i'm not at the game?

Boing Boing

Juniors
If you've got our song in your signature, it implies that you sit with us, sing with us and travel with us and I'm quite sure you've done that no more than twice. So, yes as far as I'm concerned, you don't go to games.

Raider Crusader

Juniors
benmeyer said:
If you've got our song in your signature, it implies that you sit with us, sing with us and travel with us and I'm quite sure you've done that no more than twice. So, yes as far as I'm concerned, you don't go to games.
um...ok-???

nickraider

Juniors
Robbie_D said:
Do you guys think the Raiders can beat the Rabbitohs this weekend?

Feeling Confident?
I'm still confident the Raiders can scrape into the eight and obviously we have to beat Souths if we are any chance. I think Elliott for once has picked the right team, albeit he doesn't have much left to choose from (with the exception of Gafa on the wing) and believe we will win by about 10 points.

Go the raiders!!!

Sully

Juniors
Crusader..

Mate, F**K right off.

Good to see you are a dot.com

Make sure you log on this saturday night and listen to the game through net radio!

Deadset lads, this LU and all the others is full of wanks!!

posh

Juniors
no offence boys, but these days raiders forums have gone to the dogs. private messaging might do this place some justice