What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can We Do It?

carinashark

First Grade
Come on guys its one game at a time ,lets not start counting. Injuries , suspentions ,teams , we dont know whats ahead of us.

Inferno

Coach
Come on guys its one game at a time ,lets not start counting. Injuries , suspentions ,teams , we dont know whats ahead of us.

Bugger it, we've done that before and still failed.

I saw we all start booking tickets for the world club challenge instead.

Can't hurt!!!!!

carinashark

First Grade
Those world cup games are crap . It comes down to us, nz and the poms. And then its a bit soft . Im only interested in our Sharks and have been since I saw them play Manly at Sutho Oval . Nice to be back in the semies and building the team for the future tho.

Quigs

Immortal
Should have a retro game at sutho oval (if it still exist)

Show some of our boys what it is like to play on a real roogbee ground.

Only separated my collar bone by 1 inch did that there Sutho Oval, and of course the prick that speared me into the cricket pitch area. Karrnnnnnnnnnnt

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Those world cup games are crap . It comes down to us, nz and the poms. And then its a bit soft . Im only interested in our Sharks and have been since I saw them play Manly at Sutho Oval . Nice to be back in the semies and building the team for the future tho.

The world club challenge is for the NRL premiers against the ESL premiers Carina :p

leaguelover3

juniors
Would love a 530 game, I will freeze otherwise.

Looks like youre players think they can do it, talking grand finals already...farkkkkk look out ay......mentioned something abt 41yrs Nutley:eek:

Not long now before scum coach plays the riot mob down in the press, dare say he will youse big brother as the team to build up, and rightly so to.

shark martin

Juniors
Looks like youre players think they can do it, talking grand finals already...farkkkkk look out ay......mentioned something abt 41yrs Nutley:eek:

Not long now before scum coach plays the riot mob down in the press, dare say he will youse big brother as the team to build up, and rightly so to.

wtf?

cjs1822

Juniors
So looking at that table, you think that the Roosters will beat the Dragons? I really don't think that will be the case. Dragons to beat the Roosters and depending on the Broncos the Dragons could may well end up in 4th, Broncos maybe 5th and roosters or c**ks 6th...I guess its all hearsay at the moment though.

this is a simple equation.

Roosters win. And the margin they win by plus the margin the raiders win by equals 26 (very possible)

note: Keep in mind who the raiders are playing.

Inferno

Coach
Yep that game is also crap. When was the last time an NRL team won over there?

Actually IIRC The roosters under Sticky won over there didn't they?

Also didn't we head over there in '99 and have a win, or am I making up history again?

cjs1822

Juniors
this is how it could go down.

1 melbourne
2 manly
3 us
4 c**ks
5 broncos
6 raiders
7 dragons
8 knights

semi finals
so melbourne .vs. knights (melbourne win, get week off.)
Manly .vs. dragons (manly win also get week off)
Us .vs. raiders (Raiders, without campese 100% are no hope against us)
c**ks .vs. broncs (Broncs win)

quarter finals
Broncos .vs. raiders (Broncs for certain)
Us .vs. c**ks (us hands down)

semi finals
manly .vs. broncos (manly just)
Us .vs. storm (who knows? just maybe we get up) :sarcasm:

Grand final
Us .vs. Manly (we'll win that)

Champions for 2008 Sharkies!!:D

besides melbourne vs knights i am spot on so far.:lol:

cjs1822

Juniors
so now broncos vs roosters (broncs'll get up)
Melbourne vs warriors (no brainer)
manly vs dragons (Manly just)
us vs raiders (us)

then us vs roosters (us)
raiders vs broncs (broncs)

then us vs melbourne (this is our stop i reckon
manly vs broncs (manly)

coolumsharkie

Referee
so now broncos vs roosters (broncs'll get up)
Melbourne vs warriors (no brainer)
manly vs dragons (Manly just)
us vs raiders (us)

then us vs roosters (us)
raiders vs broncs (broncs)

then us vs melbourne (this is our stop i reckon
manly vs broncs (manly)

Wrong, Melbourne finished 1st, we will play Manly under that formula.

SharkShocked

Bench
Anyone else in here think that St George are a real good chance of knocking off Manly?

Forget the pathetic conditions that occured on Friday night, i don't think the Manly home game will be as easy as most people expect.

Saints have a good record not only against Manly but at Brookie as well.

I never really support the Saints, but gee, if we were to knock over the Raiders and St George pull off a smokey against Manly, i'd love to go straight to the Prelim game.