What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can We??

Craigshark

First Grade
How about you get a couple of people walking around the ground with a petition and just asking anyone you can if they would sign it, just like those annoying people who walk around selling raffle tickets.. You wouldn't have to worry about 100 people, it would be in the thousands..

Sam

Juniors
We're not members, live too far away but good luck guys. It's about time the God Squad knew what the fans are thinking and that they will not just sit back and let them ruin our team.

Sharkie73

Bench
I'm a member. I think this needs to be not only about Peach but the way the whole club is operating eg; Retention of young players,Selection issues, buying players etc. The whole thing needs an overhaule

Can i join as member of football club, i live in brisbane i was season ticket holder many moons ago when lived in sydney, if i can joiin great, then next thing would be my voting rights, if able i would give a proxy vote, to club once i know what issues are,

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK well how about taking it out of the square.

Instead of petitioning, don't go.

Vote with the feet.

An empty park would say more than a bunch of signatures headed to the shredder

Frenzy.

Immortal
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Can i join as member of football club, i live in brisbane i was season ticket holder many moons ago when lived in sydney, if i can joiin great, then next thing would be my voting rights, if able i would give a proxy vote, to club once i know what issues are,

You can join the football club but must be a member for 3 years before getting voting rights. Shouldn't surprise you.

No proxies either from memory.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
lets do it
100 ppl is easy
things that need to be addressed
1) noddys form
2) Peachey leaving
3) covells sacking
4) rapers selections

Booyah

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:

Vote with the feet.

That's a good idea, but how many would actually go for it? And how to spread the word, stand at the front gates with a sign?

Craigshark

First Grade
Captain Jack Sparrow said:

Vote with the feet.

I don't know about people not turning up to the game itself..
But you could certainly stay away from paying to park in the rip off parking area, or not buy food or drink while in the ground.. All these things are just as important to the club as the money they make from ticket sales..