What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can We??

Sharkie73

Bench
As members of the football club can we ask for a meeting to be called so the board and coach can explain to all the members and fans what the f**k is happening to our club.
I've only recently rejoined the club so I'm not sure on where we stand any help would be appreciated.

Sharkie73

Bench
The Popper said:
100 members are required to sign a petition to call an Extraordinary General Meeting.
Thanks mate I belive it could be done quite easely with the way things are going at the moment.
Hey Popper at a Extraordinary General Meeting can a montion of no confidence in the board be put forward.

The Popper

Bench
Members are supposed to run this show. So I can't see why not. The Board is elected by members so they are supposed to act on behalf of the members. But I guess like all `politicians' some can believe they are `rulers' rather than persons elected to serve.

newman

First Grade
I reckon you could get one hundred signatures just from a post on here. Id sign it if I was a member, In fact id join just do I could go and shoot a few curly ones to Pierce, Sludge et al.

This club needs to be held accountable to the fans.

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
Bring Back Peter Gow!

Why did we sack a bloke just for hating on opposition supporters? That's an admirable quality not a despicable one!

The Nulla

Juniors
Lets do it. Lets gather some momentum here people. If we all feel so strongly about certain issues at this present time we should be taking an active approach and doing something about it.

Lets get the petition happening. I know ample amounts of members who will be more then happy to sign. Lets get way over 100 so the club knows we are serious

Macca

Coach
Alright then.

Firstly we need a petition.

Secondly a place for everyone to sign it.

Thirdly, someone with some nous as our spokesperson.

Macca

Coach
Alright, before we lose the plot on this.

How many of us are actually football club members.

1. McSharkie

brokendigit

Juniors
Best of luck guys (& girls).

If it comes off, it'll be refreshing to see members actually having a say in the way their club is run.

Not a Sharks fan, but I'd personally like to see Peachey running around in the NRL next year (maybe for Souths?!) rather than some dodgy ESL team...

Go for it.

The Nulla

Juniors
I am a member. As is #2 and a few other of the Nulla lads who would be more then happy to sign.

Maybe if we get the petition out on Beer/Peach Hill this Sunday. That is usually where the majority of people on here assemble anyway.

Macca

Coach
Yeah but it has to be organised. It has to be members of the fotball club, not just fans.

Sharkhead

Juniors
Are football club and leagues club members the same what do we need to be if not.
Im a gold member if thats good enough then count me in.
Good luck and keep up the momentum.
Im going to bring a sign at least saying something like " Sack Raper, Rogers, Pierce, the board but keep Peach"

Latest posts