What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra’s #1 supporter

BLM01

First Grade
The Raiders blew any chance they had with a Dragon like power game one out performance in attack..especially when against 12 they went to ultra conservative
Their defence is good and BJ showed his brian explosions and decision making just wont ice them a premiership and understand why they want to offload him. Poor Lui is in the same boat.

TruSaint

Referee
They went closer than many here thought.

Not going to debate the contentious calls, only to say the game was in the balance.

booster

Juniors
Welcome, Canberra, to the club of teams who have been dudded in Grand Finals,
Game locked 8-all, ref signals six more tackles, Raiders don't kick cos they think they have another set only to find out that the other ref has overruled. Rorters score on the next set. Game over.
Just goes to show what a farce the NRL truly is. Except that farce should be funny.
People have short memories, in 2010 Brett Morris put a foot in touch and in the next play saints score totally changed the momentum of the game but I suppose that's different.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
People have short memories, in 2010 Brett Morris put a foot in touch and in the next play saints score totally changed the momentum of the game but I suppose that's different.
The Rorters were comprehensively beaten in that game, one of the best days of my life. I don't believe that 6 again decision decided what was an outstanding final but it did spoil the game.

BLM01

First Grade
Change momentum..pffttt.....that happended in the 1st half. We were up 6-0.
Then Roosters went into halftime in front! What happened from there?
I'll tell you what..Brian Smith factor. one of the best coaches to not but cant win a GF

booster

Juniors
I could never support a team that doesn’t produce juniors and has no local support base. Just not my thing, I’m not into those hollow victories no matter how many premierships they buy.
Really well I can tell you that speaking from experience St george don't have much of a junior league, most of the junior clubs in the area a slowly disappearing which is quit sad all your junior's come from the steallers.

booster

Juniors
Dude shouldn't you be celebrating your latest premiership? Why are you hanging out in opposition forums putting shit on supporters who's team has just finished 15th?
Not putting shit on you I live in the area and my son played sg ball for saints and I was involved in the junior league for over 15 years all I'm saying is most of the junior leagues apart from the ones out west are struggling numbers every year are declining.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Dude shouldn't you be celebrating your latest premiership? Why are you hanging out in opposition forums putting shit on supporters who's team has just finished 15th?

There are always d*ckheads out there who can't help being d*cks...

They won the GF and now feel they need to go and boast about it on opposition teams forums because they are a d*ck.

booster

Juniors
There are always d*ckheads out there who can't help being d*cks...

They won the GF and now feel they need to go and boast about it on opposition teams forums because they are a d*ck.
The only d ck here is you I'm not boasting just talking about the junior league.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The only d ck here is you I'm not boasting just talking about the junior league.
Not initially you weren’t, you were being a wanker carrying on about the Rorters, the juniors thing is something I brought up in response that. Yes most of our juniors do come from Illawarra as they did before the Steelers and Sharks entered the comp. That is why we merged, so we actually can produce our own instead of stealing other peoples. The Rorters should do the same or relocate.

getsmarty

Immortal
Not initially you weren’t, you were being a wanker carrying on about the Rorters, the juniors thing is something I brought up in response that. Yes most of our juniors do come from Illawarra as they did before the Steelers and Sharks entered the comp. That is why we merged, so we actually can produce our own instead of stealing other peoples. The Rorters should do the same or relocate.

Don't waste your time forbes. I have a friend who work's in the heart of roosters territory...They are the Biggest fair weather supporters in the game.He say's he remembers the week leading up to the 2010 GF and they absolutely hammered him...things like it will be a repeat of 1975 etc...The week after the GF , half of them took sickies or ran in the other direction,when they saw him...

During that period when they had the odd hard year, they wouldn't even want to discuss the game , let alone the roosters...Funny how they always bring up the morris ruling, when they got plenty go there own way ...and as you stated, game wasn't even close...

Let them enjoy there victory...they are the worst sports in the game as was highlighted by the Booing of Wighton in the G.F....

P.S Don't feed the TROLL.

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

And I quote what you said d ickhead...
“Just a shame the merge have only managed 1 premiership haha”

Yeah...ok...you’re not a d ick...piss off back to Bondi with your latte sipping mates you wanker...get back to your own forum and wank on about how great you merkins are. f**kwit

TruSaint

Referee
And I quote what you said d ickhead...
“Just a shame the merge have only managed 1 premiership haha”

Yeah...ok...you’re not a d ick...piss off back to Bondi with your latte sipping mates you wanker...get back to your own forum and wank on about how great you merkins are. f**kwit

Chill out champ.. :)