What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders Grand Final Party

GAZF

First Grade
Down with Raiders piss em off altogether
lignell--piispanen-bitter-1852.jpg

YoHadrian

Juniors
The NRL need em to win, like they did Sharks, Cowboys and Souffs recently.
NRL administration loves a fairytale and understand they can't keep teams relevant if they literally win f**k all for 30 odd years.

Well you win the Dally M Dope Of The Season award.

gitano

Juniors
Can you imagine how f**king miserable @gitano is this week though? Like every waking moment of the day must be torture... i imagine his Mum has politely requested he and his imaginary girlfriend confine themselves to the basement this week
I'll never recognise Canberra Raiders as a viable club, regardless of the result this weekend.

They are nothing to me.

gitano

Juniors
As evidenced by your hundreds of unhinged rants.
You can't tell me they're worthy of taking the field this Sunday.

I mean who are they? Look at the 17 side by side with the Roosters. Don't even get me started about the clapping dweebs in the crowd

gitano

Juniors
You can't tell me they're worthy of taking the field this Sunday.

I mean who are they? Look at the 17 side by side with the Roosters. Don't even get me started about the clapping dweebs in the crowd
Or worse, their fans who post on here

gerg

Juniors
Can you imagine how f**king miserable @gitano is this week though? Like every waking moment of the day must be torture... i imagine his Mum has politely requested he and his imaginary girlfriend confine themselves to the basement this week

It might actually be the opposite... Mumsy is probably encouraging him to stop talking to his playfriends on the computer and to get outside for some fresh air, so long as he doesn't skip his meds.

Valheru

Coach
I saw some crackhead looking homeless guy the other day, wearing a Dragons jersey muttering some shit as he shuffled along looking for cans to sell and ciggie butts to scab for his rollies...

*mumble mumble* Faiders! *mumble mumble* I'll blow you for crack *mumble mumble* Shit fans

Pretty sure it was @gitano

To be fair he was probably a souths fan who stole the jersey.

Latest posts