What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders Grand Final Party

Generalzod

Immortal
How could you not be happy for the Raiders it’s been 25 years ago since they where in a Grand Final, Our poor Sharks supporters had to wait 37 years till we where in another Grand final..

gitano

Juniors
Make no mistake I hate the Raiders, but I hope they either get pumped or we get that immortal lol@faders fadey fade to get Gypsy verrrrry excited indeed

nick87

Coach
Make no mistake I hate the Raiders, but I hope they either get pumped or we get that immortal lol@faders fadey fade to get Gypsy verrrrry excited indeed

Fair enough too

And i really hope Saints ei...oh right, they've been out of it for so long they've already been and returned from Bali.

Poor gypsy.

Fair enough too

And i really hope Saints ei...oh right, they've been out of it for so long they've already been and returned from Bali.

Poor gypsy.

Fair dues. Enjoy your day in the canberra sun Nick (is there any)? Because next Sunday will be your worst nightmare after we towel tour sorry asses.

No one can stop the juggernaut going back to back...

Good bit. I like it.

Faie dues Nick.

Lets grab a Pimms out the back of the Cathy Freeman stand near the statue of Mike Baird and we can discuss what you probably cannot do to stop us.

Would invite you back to Bondi after the game but you would need to shower first.

gitano

Juniors
Fair dues. Enjoy your day in the canberra sun Nick (is there any)? Because next Sunday will be your worst nightmare after we towel tour sorry asses.

No one can stop the juggernaut going back to back...
Yesss get into him

Raiders are a f**kin joke club who should be completely punted

Latest posts