What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

canberra raiders to smash brisbane

Smiley

Bench
Is there any chance Canberra will win. NO. I predict Canberra to be wooden spooners this year.

cashyyy

Juniors
i dont think so , i think u should get out and watch the game and i think u will change your mind about canberra being wooden sponners

broncoman

Juniors
cashyyy said:
do u think brisbane has a chance this weeked
does it really matter?
im more worried about the individual performances and seeing our top players getting match fit than i am the result...

Raider_69

Post Whore
who gives a sh*te who wins this match
its a trial and will mean absolutely squat come season good and proper

gcbronco

Juniors
Trials are good for dusting off the cobwebs and testing out different options for the coming season outside of that they don't mean much in the end and the result's aren't always great indicators of where a side stands, 1999 for the Broncos is a good example of that.

colonel_123

Juniors
gcbronco said:
Trials are good for dusting off the cobwebs and testing out different options for the coming season outside of that they don't mean much in the end and the result's aren't always great indicators of where a side stands, 1999 for the Broncos is a good example of that.

Or 2005 when Wests got thrashed in both their trial matches...

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh broncos beat raiders in trials last year.

but yeh i cant wait to go watch this game.

have a good one broncs... hopefully no injuries is the main thing for both teams.

Macca_

Coach
PJ Marshal said:
canberra have no chance at smashing anything this year other than a record losing streak
Have to say that they are a small looking bunch (canberra)... A lot of them were at the races yesterday here and big they ain't...

SOULS 04

Juniors
im curious as too which ones were there

i mean i know LL is pretty big and tilse is like 6,6
thommo isnt a little bloke and alot of the backs are pretty big... for backs

sydraider

First Grade
Macca_ said:
Have to say that they are a small looking bunch (canberra)... A lot of them were at the races yesterday here and big they ain't...

Sounds like a scared customer to me ;-)

Macca_

Coach
sydraider said:
Sounds like a scared customer to me ;-)
:lol: no not at all. They just looked to be a real small bunch of lads. Wasn't having a go or anything, just what I noticed whilst at the races.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cant imagine williams, tilse, weyman, lomu, croker (who is built like a chode) were there then, all are rather large... also for backs Chalk and Mogg are rather big