What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs. Canterbury Bulldogs *Live Updates*

All live updates in this thread.

I'm very much looking forward to this game, should be a close contest I reckon. The Dogs probably have it over the Raiders in the backs but the Raiders should dominate in the forwards with O'Meley, Mason, Ryan and Myles out.

Michael Weyman is making his first appearance in first grade for the year after being out with injury, watch this guy play, he's extremely hard to stop. But on the downside, Thom Learoyd-Lahrs is out with injury. I think the Bulldogs are unchanged.

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs has a knee injury, thats going to be a big cost for canberra...

i dont want to say anything because i dont want to jinx, all i can say is GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!

C.P

Juniors
Thought we would of had the one eye predication of 50 by now :lol:
Good luck today Raider fans but im taking the Dogs by 10 with Ben Sh*tlowski to score a double :p

t-ba

Post Whore
MC84 said:
Raiders by 30. Keep us in the top 4 doggies!!!

Indeed. Go Raiders...So for the remainder of the week I can cling onto the hope that we'll beat you at Shark Park for the first time in 20 years so We'll be in the top 4! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Getouttamy making another return from injury?

Hes had more returns than Ive had hot dinners.

true, hopefully this time he is here to stay
because if he is, he will carry us to something beyond any expectations this year IMO (maybe even win a match in the finals :lol: )

0neye

YOU GREEN PUSSIES ARE GOING DOWN BI 70 ;:)crazy:)
dog_patch_justforyou_s.gif

Cletus

First Grade
t-ba said:
Indeed. Go Raiders...So for the remainder of the week I can cling onto the hope that we'll beat you at Shark Park for the first time in 20 years so We'll be in the top 4! :lol:

Manly by 39.

The Dodger

First Grade
jimmy_the_greek said:
i doubt you will be in the top 4 this week, next week you might...
who do sharks play next week...?

were coming fourth at the moment, if you guys win, then we are in fifth.

Latest posts