What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks *Live Updates*

Raider_69

Post Whore
glad we clawed some points back, would have very embarrasing to lose to the sharks by 20+ given their pretty ordinary team

BWNB

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
glad we clawed some points back, would have very embarrasing to lose to the sharks by 20+ given their pretty ordinary team

Yea , but dont forget we didnt have our 1/2's thats how bad your team is :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Yea , but dont forget we didnt have our 1/2's thats how bad your team is :lol:

never argued against that
given the sharkies team that played today which IMO was poor, losing by 10 is sad, losing by 20+ would have been flat out pathetic

wittyfan

Referee
If you take out the try on the bell, and consider that Covell had an off day with the boot, the difference could have easily finished up 20+.

Raider_69

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
If you take out the try on the bell, and consider that Covell had an off day with the boot, the difference could have easily finished up 20+.

could of, but didnt
if you want to play the "If" game, if canberra had of defended even romotely decent in the first half, we would have won the game... we didnt and we lost by 10

Raider_69 said:
could of, but didnt
if you want to play the "If" game, if canberra had of defended even romotely decent in the first half, we would have won the game... we didnt and we lost by 10

Good fight back Raiders, had me worried. Seven tries to four. I reckon our ordinary team was the better on the day.

The Raiders defence does let them down at times. They seem to play really well one week and then leak tries like a touch footy side the next.

wittyfan

Referee
Raider_69 said:
could of, but didnt

I think it should be remembered as a game of "ifs".

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
Good fight back Raiders, had me worried. Seven tries to four. I reckon our ordinary team was the better on the day.

The Raiders defence does let them down at times. They seem to play really well one week and then leak tries like a touch footy side the next.

i havnt even seen the game and i can say with confidence your ordinary team was infinitely better then our ordinary team today, we saved alot of face with the come back, most fans will brush over this, only a 10 point lose, doesnt sound too bad... which i guess is good for us, but frankly i can already tell we were woeful and changes need to be made by Mr Elliott... though i know it wont happen

Latest posts