What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks (spoilers)

edabomb

First Grade
Geez we are hopeless. Go in as favourites an we fold immediately. But then again, did anybody expect anything less?? We've had the mental strength of a pea the last 12 months.

sydraider

First Grade
I had a bad feeling when after the Parra game, we come out with all sorts of talk about wait till round 15 etc. I hate when we come out and say crap like that, at least put 5-6 wins back to back before you come out and talk sh*t!

Raider_69

Post Whore
spot on syd
more to come indeed
more of the sh*te served up against the knights and roosters

pathetic, why on earth would you talk it up after one good win over a sub par team?
we are getting violated by a team who's missing its two best halves... how sad

edabomb

First Grade
Exactly. We've been hearing that for 3-4yrs, we even went through a season of throwing the ball round in 2004 (which was painful to watch). We should just accept the 'boring' gameplan is the best we have with our current personal.

edabomb

First Grade
waltzing Meninga said:
we aren't completely out of it yet but geez what a pathetic perfromance so far. anyone know how PL went?

They won, 50-30 I think it was. Can you really see us outscoring Cronulla by 19+ in the 2nd half?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
Exactly. We've been hearing that for 3-4yrs, we even went through a season of throwing the ball round in 2004 (which was painful to watch). We should just accept the 'boring' gameplan is the best we have with our current personal.

if by personal, you mean our coaching staff, then you are spot on

They won, 50-30 I think it was. Can you really see us outscoring Cronulla by 19+ in the 2nd half?

I don't think so, but we did put 18 unanswered points on against the Broncos in a half 2 weeks ago. Im not getting my hopes up though

Raider_69

Post Whore
i know its going to be stating the obvious but we must be first to score
if it goes to 30-6, we will put the cue in the rack and the sharks will rack up a score

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
if by personal, you mean our coaching staff, then you are spot on

Lets blame it all on the coaching staff and fantasise things will be different next season??? :lol::lol::lol:

Feel free to quote this if we are a good team next season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lets blame it all on the coaching staff and fantasise things will be different next season??? :lol::lol::lol:

Feel free to quote this if we are a good team next season.

there are alot of issues with this team ed, personal in both the coaching team and playing roster

but all cant in at least a minor way be attributed to our coach and mangement
our playing roster is that great because our coach is useless who cant make use of the great local talent, our mangement have no confidence in canberra and cant attract big names, not only that they perpetuate the rubbish canberra is boring cliche... our top 17 is filled with 2nd rate players or players playing out of position, Eg. David Howell plays centres today whilst a bloke like Phil Graham plays reggies...

let me guess ed? the plays are souly responsible for these?

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
there are alot of issues with this team ed, personal in both the coaching team and playing roster

but all cant in at least a minor way be attributed to our coach and mangement
our playing roster is that great because our coach is useless who cant make use of the great local talent, our mangement have no confidence in canberra and cant attract big names, not only that they perpetuate the rubbish canberra is boring cliche... our top 17 is filled with 2nd rate players or players playing out of position, Eg. David Howell plays centres today whilst a bloke like Phil Graham plays reggies...

let me guess ed? the plays are souly responsible for these?

Combination of both the players and the coaching staff obviously. I just think the players are overlooked often and get a free ride when it comes to criticism. Wonder if Schif will be talking us up as the best team he's been a part of at Canberra this week?? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Combination of both the players and the coaching staff obviously. I just think the players are overlooked often and get a free ride when it comes to criticism. Wonder if Schif will be talking us up as the best team he's been a part of at Canberra this week?? :lol:

:lol:
looking forward to it

Nice one Elliot - lets play our most dangerous back in Reggies :sarcasm: whilst Howell and Purtell seem to have secured their spots in the side for the year. We are a disgrace.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we are making some form of comeback
we will need a mircle but with 29 minutes left, we are down 30-16
14 points in 29 minutes isnt impossible

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
What a f**king joke.. they'd have more chance of winning if they just formed a straight line of players across the goal line and stay there for the whole game..

oh wait.. theres a come back... i may have to come back and delete the above statement later..

edabomb

First Grade
This is like Canberra of '01 and '02. Go down big time, and will probably come up <6 short.

Latest posts