What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks (spoilers)

sydraider

First Grade
Graham has been up to it since 03, when he grubbered the ball painstakingly close to the sideline, chased and beat wesser to the ball to score a ripper of a try!

Its elliot who isnt up to first grade standard, I believe this has already been covered though.

brenno

Juniors
Terrible effort. Had a feeling the Raiders would put in a crap effort for the sake of being consistently inconsistent. That defines the Elliott Regime imo. We havent played with any consistency for a long time. Howell was rubbish and i am one of the few around here who doesnt bag him every week. He was very ordinary along with purtell & lomu. Croker was also garbage yesterday. That first 20mins reminded me of the bulldogs game earlier this year. Disgraceful..

Card Shark

Immortal
BAY72 said:
this one out running all the time is not just boring but predictable.

If you notice, this is the way the sharks are playing (in the last few weeks anyway).
Quick play the balls with plenty of dummy half & 1st receiver plays.

We are advancing the ball quickly & efficiently this way - maybe canberra could adopt this mode of attack. Play within yourselves, though obviously the defence must toughen up to go with it.

ak47

Juniors
Someone send illegal substances to the leagues club

Addressed - 'Dave Bro'

He has to go

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
It's raining in Shinjuku tonight.

I blame the coach.

I dont ... but hey, not even a raincoat in sight ... he could have at least rang the weather man and come prepared