What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks (spoilers)

sydraider

First Grade
If they come back from this, I'll even consider saying a nice thing or two about elliot :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
they wont syd, im fairly confident of that... such is canberra
we have done our dash, we have fallen 8 short... pathetic first 45 minutes has cost us a win... ala pathetic 20 minutes against brisbane cost us

canberra need to learn to play for 80 minutes

as i write this sharks score again and sink us for good

albi

Juniors
We're extremely competetive......For one half of football.

I suppose the big difference between this season and last season, is that we're now able to score points.

we are a complete rabble. Any other side apart from souths would have been able to beat the sharks today without their halfs.

If we had of restricted th damage in the first half we would have won, but as usual we seem to go through phases where our defense is non existant, and our oppostion just put points on wih ease.

Elliot has a lot of explaining to do for the non-inclusion of Phil Graham - our best and most dangerous back

Raider_69

Post Whore
the players and coaching staff both have alot to answer for when they train all week for a specific 80 minute period, and then when they show up on the day, only give an effort for 40 minutes

is their preparation poor? id say so, thank you elliott
are their attitudes poor? you'd have to think so, player roster can take that one

edabomb

First Grade
Just saw the highlights, looks like all the damage was done down Howell's side. Howell, Croker and Schif all coming up with some mediocre efforts, although I think Howell featured in two or three of their tries.

Won't be able to catch the replay as digital is taken tonight.

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed
and does it come as much surprise that the attacking raids came down Howell's side? f**k NO!

Bay56

First Grade
As usual the Raiders came out looking ill prepared when they are the supposed favourites and with a chance to hit the eight.

Howell ... shocker

Withers ... well what can I say, hopeless half comes to mind

Graham ... scored about 100 meat pies in PL, one of them on the wing close to where we were sitting showing a distinct turn of speed (Howell would not have come close)

Carney ... had a great game in PL, two 40/20's and a couple of try assists

I reckon our PL side would give FG a good run of their money and I would not be surprised at all if they won

Elliott ... cant wait till he leaves

azza

Juniors
What's the bet Elliott said something post match along the lines of "We weren't switched on... I have to look at the way we prepare" blah blah blah etc. He has been saying this rubbish for 4 years and he never fixes it up. Moron. Piss off to Penrith now I say.

Told ya's not to get to excited after the Parra win.

PRKLCD

Juniors
I copped a bagging from a few people who said that Withers has been playing well...... Well WTF did he do today? Sure he wasn't the only player, but he is our....cough...cough halfback. It's a joke he is in first grade.

Where are all the people sicking up for him????

aussies1st

Staff member
Tom LL was bloody brillant. He could well be a bolter it's just sad our useless sh*ts couldn't back his great work up.

Withers pathetic, shocking decision to skip a player and then a shocking pass. Shocking first kick leading to first try by Sharks. Once again this guy isn't a halfack!

Howell our so called great defender had a bloody shocker. Didn't do much in attack either.

All in our defence sucked once the Sharks got into our 20 they would score.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Because they like to stick up for Howell and Matt Elliot.

DAVID HOWELL - REP QUALITY
LINCOLN WITHERS - BIGGEST HITMAN IN THE BUSINESS

legend

Coach
Howell should be dropped and Croker is starting to fall away badly and on form is not worthy of a position in first grade.

Does anyone know the extent of Frawley's injury?

Latest posts