What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Record

woodgers

Bench
I don't think we have enough big boppers, so we may struggle up the middle.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight H, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Bay25 & Matt hold their own as boppers.

Coach Bay56 is travelling the globe looking for more 'boppers'

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the end of season drink off is our best chance
if we stuffed Jed and Tonio up full of KFC for a month or so we could make a decent bopper out of them :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
acually they were 80% Chicken balls and 20% chicken tit
now they are 100% chicken tit so not much difference

skeepe

Immortal
msjd if you're talking about the Jordan Hammond I know he'd be partially deaf, yes? If so I didn't realise he was any good at footy, good on him. But then again I always thought he was older than 15 so, perhaps not the same one.

greeneyed

First Grade
Sounds like the future of the club is safe........ but not with the SGB/Army.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... though they are good for cheering.

thickos

First Grade
woodgers said:
SGB?

I assume SG Ball.

We don't actually play footy

Why not? Imagine the side we could have SGG/ARMY UNITED.

I see Bay25 as a prop. Jed is a winger the mould of Joel Monaghan. Antonio could go a bit of fullback. Hrundi playing inside Jed at centre. Thickos you could scheme at Halfback. I could slot in at 5/8 or Lock. Matt from the SGB would be the other prop. RaidersMalt could be a centre also. Sully would be in the 2nd row in the mould of Josh Miller. Schif happens could copy whatever Thickos does. I don't know what 69 looks like but judging by the amount of posts he has, I presume he would be our stats man :lol:Raiders Ultra is a speedy winger and finisher (glory hog)on the other side just outside Malt. This is a great side!

There are so many options. That is a premiership side. Put us in the fone zone jumper and watch the heart in that side. Most of us would hang ourselves for missing a tackle.

Sounds like a top side woodgers. Jed as a Joel Monaghan clone - wouldn't surprise me, he's already said he'd go to a different Forum 7's team for rep jumpers. Typical. :lol:

I think Antonio should go halfback. He's more likely to put on the big play than me? Have you seen him drive? He's a risk taker - he'll deliver in the #7. As for me - maybe a Phil Gould 'coaching director' position - not officially running the place but the 'coach' has little to no say :lol:

As for Matt, i say just give him the ball and let him run 'Gump' style :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
STATS MAN!?
im our hooker for sure, born and breed hooker, played over 100 games in juniors there! :lol:

jed

First Grade
jed's more of a centre, but he won't be playing for a while - I've got a bulging disc in my lower back.